Like a Jet

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

Like a Jet

For all the highlights and follies last night, truly the icing on the cake was at halftime.  Did anyone else laugh hysterically at Lenny Kravitz singing his new "Like a Jet" song.  Perfect.  Priceless.  The ancient Greeks couldn't write this kind of stuff. 

http://www.newyorkjets.com/photos-and-videos/videos/Lenny-Kravitz-Halftime-Like-a-Jet-Pepsi-Anthem/0a3b6865-6f4e-4b95-8ea5-257299d7fc80

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Re: Like a Jet

Did you hear Rex's postgame interview? Some reporter asked if he would be back next year, you could hear about five octaves higher voice squeek out "I think so". I think he is the only one who thinks so.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to xBruzer77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Did you hear Rex's postgame interview? Some reporter asked if he would be back next year, you could hear about five octaves higher voice squeek out "I think so". I think he is the only one who thinks so.

[/QUOTE]

If both Rex and Tannenbaum are still there next year it would be a tragic fate for Jets fans around the world, that is if there are still Jets fans left after this season! Rex has lost his team, he has lost his fan base trust, he is the laughing stock of the NFL and he is too thick headed to make adjustments on Offense and put Tebow in to even try and duplicate what the Broncos did with Tebow last year.  What a shame for Tebow and Jets faithful around the country.  It was funny watching the crowd boo Sancheeze and chanting Tebow and seeing Rex in disbelief on the sidelines last night.

Like I have said in the past, Rex was was succesful with a team that was there when he took the coaching job and he quickly turned it around to the horrible team they are now under his leadership.  He took a good team and made them the horrible, funny... did I say horrible yet, lol, that it is now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

I'm shocked that there are still guys out there who want to play for Rex.  Not a good head coach.  It won't be long before NY starts lashing out at the rest of the league for beating them so often.

I said it in another post, but it's amazing that the Jets just don't learn from the Pats by now.  There's no trickery here:  Pats just show up to play with or without injuries.  Better coach, better team, better owner.

Take a cue, Jets.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Kravitz looks like he could start for the Jets.  Why not give it a shot?

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's funny how god awful that Kravitz song is.  Perfect for the Jets. That night couldn't have gone any more swimmingly.

[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree more.  Although admittedly I'm not that crazy about Aerosmith's song for the Patriots either.  I think both were written in about 5 minutes tops with lyrics scribbled out hastily on cocktail napkins.  Watching him perform that at half time after the fiasco that was the second quarter was just too comical though.  I'm sure he was none too pleased to be singing that under such conditions, and you could tell the crowd was none too into as well. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

I missed it at halftime, but herad it later. Lenny has hit a new low with that tune.