LilLaz Junior has Arrived for the Patriot Nation!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleLazJunior. Show LittleLazJunior's posts

LilLaz Junior has Arrived for the Patriot Nation!!!

Good Heaving Every Bloody, My name is LilLaz Junior! I have arrived here at the great Patriot Nation Forum for all of you to enjoy in, delight in, and restify your rectivity on. My Daddy, Big Laz may sometimes be a little heady and over the top for some of you, but make no mistake I am here now and will help clamify and retupicate all his big words into small words so that some of you that are of less intelligence, and we wont mention any names.......(Stommper,HRK,JerrySpringer) to not name a few! So that you may enjoy the escapalation of all his words and wisdomhood.
    If there are any questions to the Patriots and their fan base then please fire away, we will answer them in the most unprofound way immaginable! SHizzel Muh Nizzle....what say you all?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Re: LilLaz Junior has Arrived for the Patriot Nation!!!

'lillaz can you explain this? is this your version of the naked bootleg?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleLazJunior. Show LittleLazJunior's posts

In Response to Re: LilLaz Junior has Arrived for the Patriot Nation!!!:
    [QUOTE]'lillaz can you explain this? is this your version of the naked bootleg?
    Posted by HRK103[/QUOTE]OMG where did you get this???? Dad they have our family pictures again!!!!!!!  Try and guess where he's hiding the ball...teehee!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

retupicate

so recondite, not even the internet knows what it means.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

This Leon. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

[QUOTE]This Leon. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

Defiantly.  The teehee is a dead give away. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

It sounds like Leon without the caps.  We will find out **IF** the J.E.T.S. win.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleLazJunior. Show LittleLazJunior's posts

[QUOTE]It sounds like Leon without the caps.  We will find out **IF** the J.E.T.S. win.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]
    Nope Im not Leon and Im not Stommper!!!! you guys ar enot even close!!! and I hate the Jets sogot you there!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

yawn.

I guess you must be a big deal if you have to create your own discussion board to announce your arrival.  God forbid if your posts in real football talk spoke for themselves.