Line already moved 1 point

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Line already moved 1 point

Balt was favored by 1.5 now its up to 2.5.....be interesting to see how much further it goes...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: Line already moved 1 point

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Balt was favored by 1.5 now its up to 2.5.....be interesting to see how much further it goes...

[/QUOTE]

They will keep going until more money gets placed on the Pats...they are very happy to simply collect the juice.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I am surprised, given what the Pats bring to this game..  a very questionable defense, an offense missing consistency, who will be the receivers Sunday etc..  that the Ravens weren't favored by at least 3+ points.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You lost a bet.  You said you would never post here again if you lost.  You lack of integrity speaks volumes about your credibility, or lack there of.  Go away troll.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You lost a bet.  You said you would never post here again if you lost.  You lack of integrity speaks volumes about your credibility, or lack there of.  Go away troll.

[/QUOTE]

Hugh?? What bet?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hugh?? What bet?

[/QUOTE]

He might be confusing you with the now famous RCarp/Rusty bet ovet the Jets CAP number?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hugh?? What bet?

[/QUOTE]

He might be confusing you with the now famous RCarp/Rusty bet ovet the Jets CAP number?

[/QUOTE]

Yeah - another one of the 10 account name posters....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

There is a 60% chance of Rain for Sunday's game in Baltimore.  Hopefully the weather can be a factor as I see it benefiting the Pats.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

that's a lil on the low side...

[/QUOTE]

Sure, Bustchise. You just signed with your new FootballExpert45 crap only to chime back in with Phat Virgin.

Meanwhile, I use only one board name and always have.

I catch you every time and also predicted your pathetic Jets disaster to the T. YOu can't seem to grasp some people are a lot more intelligent than you are.

[/QUOTE]

What a loser.  Always with your hilarious bustchise accusations.  Between your moronic predictions like last night where you guaranteed that the winner would score more than 20 and that the winner would run early and often that was completely wrong and your accusation that everyone that thinks you're an idiot is bustchise, you are quite clearly the forum idiot.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Meanwhile, I use only one board name and always have."

You mean one board name at a time. :) But yeah, I have not seen any sign you ever use an additional name or sock puppet at any one time as some others likely do...

"I catch you every time and also predicted your pathetic Jets disaster to the T."

True that. Rusty has been dead-on right about the Jets. I was wrong, thought they would be more competitive. Much to my pleasure I was wrong I might add. :) 

As for the line, I wouldn't put a lot of stock in the lines, as others have noted it's about balancing Pats money and Ravens money not about who is favored to win in a pure sense. 

I give the Ravens a slight edge in my mind but in my heart I'm going homer and picking Pats - by 10 point in a surprise display of red zone competency...

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sure, Bustchise. You just signed with your new FootballExpert45 crap only to chime back in with Phat Virgin.

I catch you every time and also predicted your pathetic Jets disaster to the T. YOu can't seem to grasp some people are a lot more intelligent than you are.

[/QUOTE]

What a loser.  Always with your hilarious bustchise accusations.  Between your moronic predictions like last night where you guaranteed that the winner would score more than 20 and that the winner would run early and often that was completely wrong and your accusation that everyone that thinks you're an idiot is bustchise, you are quite clearly the forum idiot.

[/QUOTE]

Keep signing in and out, Bustchise.  You make it more and more obvious with every board name you bring into the one thread.

You're so dumb, you're a candidate to be an exhibit at a traveling circus somewhere in Siberia.

As for two mediocre teams unable to score TDs or refs getting involved again on non PI calls in the end zone (Webb on Durham, clear PI), I have no control of that.

The fact is, an aberration score from a game like that, doesn't change the fact no one wins games on a regular basis scoring 19 points or less.  20+ is what the minium goal should be for any offense.

Yours, for example, only score a putrid 20, like ours and we have Brady.

Speaks volumes.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, moron, signing in singing out... whatever you say.  You're an idiot, regardless.

So, let's understand this, the teams last night are mediocre becasue they didn't score 20, but the Pats are not mediocre?   

Aberration, didn't you see the extensive list that was posted of the huge number of NFL games that werre won this year when teams score 20 or less?  See, moron, when you have two top 10 D's these things happen.  

But as long as your trying to name things that teams can't win when they do it on a regular basis... tell me moron, how often do teams win when the opposing QB has 3 TDs and a rating of 120+?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

The difference between 1.5 points and 2.5 points isn't that real.  Relatively few games are decided by 1 point or by 2 points.  If I gambled, I would wait until it hit 3 points.  Lots of games are pushes at 3 points. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from HunterThompsons45. Show HunterThompsons45's posts

Will go up to 3.5 come game time playing at home. Bank it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Hunter's dead

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Oline and Dline too soft as are the receivers, and we ain't getting any calls in Baltimore

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

WOW - since first post listed as 11-23-13, but only one name and few years.....I know where the Lost Dutchman gold mine is in AZ...Lets use your TIME MACHINE to go back to it...

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

I am surprised, given what the Pats bring to this game..  a very questionable defense, an offense missing consistency, who will be the receivers Sunday etc..  that the Ravens weren't favored by at least 3+ points.

I'm not surprised. The Ravens just aren't that good.