LMAO

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TB17JM16. Show TB17JM16's posts

LMAO

http://wac.9ebf.edgecastcdn.net/809EBF/ec-origin.boston.barstoolsports.com/files/2014/01/1lVBJGr.gif

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

Re: LMAO

In response to TB17JM16's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://wac.9ebf.edgecastcdn.net/809EBF/ec-origin.boston.barstoolsports.com/files/2014/01/1lVBJGr.gif

[/QUOTE]

LOL, classic!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

I remember the  fight  long ago. ...OMG...that's Blount?

I didn't knew. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to Cloudyandrain's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I didn't knew. 

[/QUOTE]

That was when i became a fan of his, you can go back to the original thread someone made for this and see me calling for him to be drafted. Then calling for him to be UDRFA signed.

I like how he knew better than to stay and fight and backed away wisely.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Cloudyandrain's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I didn't knew. 

[/QUOTE]

Check out full video here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQF35HClSAs

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] I like the way you photoshopped in a picture of Goober!!!

LOL!

[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Cracks me up!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

LMAO! Wow that's funny.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

This was probably the lowest moment in Blount's career, not something to celebrate. The guy melted down. Punching his own teammates and then sucker punches someone looking the other way. Cost him millions. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This was probably the lowest moment in Blount's career, not something to celebrate. The guy melted down. Punching his own teammates and then sucker punches someone looking the other way. Cost him millions. 

[/QUOTE]

Agree Muz, I said the same thing when this clip was first posted a few weeks back.  Let's get all giddy over assault With a sucker punch. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

[/QUOTE]

Hahahahahahahahah. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

must be that "Patriot Way" I keep hearing about

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Presumably, Blount has matured. To my knowledge he doesn't snort coke or have his coaches make excuses for him, doesn't need a babysitter or rehab, and I trust that he doesn't prefer underage women, unlike, I don't know...Lawrence Taylor, for example.

Blount actually is the Patriot Way personified. He's matured, transformed since he became a Patriot.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Wow.  What a zero.  No honorable man does that.

Typical of Belichick to bring such a lowlife into our living rooms every week.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Go away and focus on Chia losing Seidenberg and now the team going to crap within a week's time, loser.

Thornton cheapshotted Orpik. What a low life piece of crap Chia brought in.

Meanwhile, BB's team goes 12-4 due to incredible teambuilding. You're clueless and this is your worst nightmare, troll loser.

[/QUOTE]

You really are stupid aren't you? Thorton was responding to a cheap shot. Stick to parading your lack of knowledge to football and leave the Bs alone

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Go away and focus on Chia losing Seidenberg and now the team going to crap within a week's time, loser.

Thornton cheapshotted Orpik. What a low life piece of crap Chia brought in.

Meanwhile, BB's team goes 12-4 due to incredible teambuilding. You're clueless and this is your worst nightmare, troll loser.

[/QUOTE]

Thorton is not a low life piece of crap. great guy. great player that each team needs at times

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nonsense. The guy made a mistake and paid a price for it. An honorable man gives people a second chance when they admit their wrong.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

There have been a number of "bad boys" who came here and were model citizens thereafter. One has to respect that fact.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wait, it wasn't the guy's shining moment and he paid a very heavy price for what he did, but he's made his amends. It was a long time ago, nobody died.

By the way, nobody is forcing you to watch. You truly seem to hate the team and especially the head coach, so why not find something else to do? I would if I felt that way.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Another BB basher. Yawn.