Logan Ryan makes Kiper's All-Rookie Team

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Re: Logan Ryan makes Kiper's All-Rookie Team

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4756708/logan-ryan-lands-on-kiper-rookie-team

I don't like Mel Kiper. I dont listen to any of his draft stuff McShay is alot better. but anyways good to see.

Not surprising here kid has a great year so far as a rookie. Great knack for the ball.

hopefully he can build on this season and continue it further.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Kiper is a tool and anti-Patriots as a Ravens fan, but even he couldn't miss on Ryan's season.

And to think the Jets drafted Milliner #9 overall.

LOL!

Thanks again to BB.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, to think the Jets took the best CB in the draft at #9, the best DE at #13 and the best fullback in the 7th round.  Thanks Idzik.

[/QUOTE]

What?  Logan Ryan was not drafted #9 overall.  And, Shelly RIchardson does not play DE.

Do you even have a clue about anything?  Ever?

But, your jealous remains delicious!

[/QUOTE]

Who's Shelly? 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4756708/logan-ryan-lands-on-kiper-rookie-team

I don't like Mel Kiper. I dont listen to any of his draft stuff McShay is alot better. but anyways good to see.

Not surprising here kid has a great year so far as a rookie. Great knack for the ball.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Kiper is a tool and anti-Patriots as a Ravens fan, but even he couldn't miss on Ryan's season.

LOL!

Thanks again to BB.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, to think the Jets took the best CB in the draft at #9, the best DE at #13 and the best fullback in the 7th round.  Thanks Idzik.

[/QUOTE]

What?  Logan Ryan was not drafted #9 overall.  And, Shelly RIchardson does not play DE.

[/QUOTE]

No, I don't have a clue about anything.... ever.... Oh wait, there is that one thing.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaa!

What an idiot!  Bludgeoned! Just like that!  What a complete moron.  

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

".I'm going to ask around about some geek who claims to work for ESPN and has a attorney for a wife"

How about not? That's pretty creepy to dig into people's background off the site. 

I'm amazed how serious some people take the "battle of faux Internet personas" here, as if it has some real world relevance. I would always respect the anonymity of this forum and I think we all would - and should. The rest is just banter, not sure why some take it personal. Football talk, let's do that.

As for Logan, he rocks. Mel Kiper is on my all-doosh analyst team, but still, that's pretty cool that occasionally he can tie his own shoes.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

".I'm going to ask around about some geek who claims to work for ESPN and has a attorney for a wife"

How about not? That's pretty creepy to dig into people's background off the site. 

I'm amazed how serious some people take the "battle of faux Internet personas" here, as if it has some real world relevance. I would always respect the anonymity of this forum and I think we all would - and should. The rest is just banter, not sure why some take it personal. Football talk, let's do that.

As for Logan, he rocks. Mel Kiper is on my all-doosh analyst team, but still, that's pretty cool that occasionally he can tie his own shoes.

[/QUOTE]

Ryan was a good pick and a good player.  Milliner, although struggling early finished a far better CB and will be great.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

Thanks again to BB.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No, I don't have a clue about anything.... ever.... Oh wait, there is that one thing.

[/QUOTE]

4-3 DT at best.  Coples can't even play 3 downs either.  No wonder why you're pass D sucks.

Richardson sucks as a DE in the 3-4!   LOL!

[/QUOTE]

And here's the backpeddal.  What a loser.  Nice try.  And now with the Coples attempled deflection.  By the way, did you notice that Coples in his first year as a LB and playing with a broken foot had 4X as many sacks as the bust Hightower... but I digress

So, what you're saying is that Richardson was so incredible at DT that it was enough to overshadow his poor DE play to make him Kipers ROY?  Bwahahahahahaha! What an idiot.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

Thanks again to BB.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

4-3 DT at best.  Coples can't even play 3 downs either.  No wonder why you're pass D sucks.

[/QUOTE]

The pass D sucks?  That's news to me.  I thought they were great.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

Thanks again to BB.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And here's the backpeddal.  What a loser.  Nice try.  And now with the Coples attempled deflection.  By the way, did you notice that Coples in his first year as a LB and playing with a broken foot had 4X as many sacks as the bust Hightower... but I digress

So, what you're saying is that Richardson was so incredible at DT that it was enough to overshadow his poor DE play to make him Kipers ROY?  Bwahahahahahaha! What an idiot.

[/QUOTE]

Richardson is a DT at best.  Good against the run, that is about it. Our DT in a 4-3 had more sacks and put up similar production as your #13 supposed superstar, which is flipping embarrassing.

There is no way a 4-3 DT should have more sacks than a DE.

Enjoy!

Kiper is a moron. Alonso is the runaway DROY and had the award wrapped up by November.

If Chris Jones, an UDFA is matching the production of the #13 overall pick playing similar positions, the jig is up.

He's not a DROY.

But, your jealousy is delicious.   BB has Logan Ryan in RD 3 being paid far less than the holdout Milliner, #9 overall, who was benched a record THREE times in his rookie season.

OUCH!

[/QUOTE]

A record 3 times?  I didn't know they kept such stats!  Bwahahahahahaha!  What a loser.  How did it feel to be bludgeoned again?  What a fool you are.  Did your photographic memory fail you again, Mr President?

I love that after getting bludgeoned, you're big comeback is that Ryan is paid less!!!!!  Bwahahahahahaha!  Loser.  Here's the thing, the Jets are sitting 20 mil under the cap, likley it will be closer to 40.  The Pats are in cap hell and have 4 mil to sign Edelman & Talib, among others.  I don't think the extra 1.5 for Milliner, who finished the year a far better corner, will be an issue.  Bwahahahahahahahaha! Bludgeoned again.  Boy, that jealousy sure is delicious.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to melwittss' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Mind your own beeezewax..creepy or not, he's called out the thunder.....one time too many...

BTW Russ...in the same thread where he said he lived in Walpole...he also said his wife was a BDC mod..same thread...i told you he said it...dudes a L-I-A-R

[/QUOTE]

I never saw it, but I believe you. I caught him in two lies this week, each centered around Dobson.

[/QUOTE]

Creepy tools of feather?... or is it two losers in a pod?  Are you and your idiot buddy, Mel "aligning" together to be the forum's creepies duo and go stalk people and look in windows.  And here I thought that you could not get any more creepy. Congrats.  

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

Thanks again to BB.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Richardson is a DT at best.  Good against the run, that is about it. Our DT in a 4-3 had more sacks and put up similar production as your #13 supposed superstar, which is flipping embarrassing.

There is no way a 4-3 DT should have more sacks than a DE.

Enjoy!

Kiper is a moron. Alonso is the runaway DROY and had the award wrapped up by November.

If Chris Jones, an UDFA is matching the production of the #13 overall pick playing similar positions, the jig is up.

He's not a DROY.

But, your jealousy is delicious.   BB has Logan Ryan in RD 3 being paid far less than the holdout Milliner, #9 overall, who was benched a record THREE times in his rookie season.

OUCH!

[/QUOTE]

A record 3 times?  I didn't know they kept such stats!  Bwahahahahahaha!  What a loser.  How did it feel to be bludgeoned again?  What a fool you are.  Did your photographic memory fail you again, Mr President?

I love that after getting bludgeoned, you're big comeback is that Ryan is paid less!!!!!  Bwahahahahahaha!  Loser.  Here's the thing, the Jets are sitting 20 mil under the cap, likley it will be closer to 40.  The Pats are in cap hell and have 4 mil to sign Edelman & Talib, among others.  I don't think the extra 1.5 for Milliner, who finished the year a far better corner, will be an issue.  Bwahahahahahahahaha! Bludgeoned again.  Boy, that jealousy sure is delicious.

[/QUOTE]

Does anyone have any idea what point he's trying to make here?  He claims Milliner "finished strong" as the #9 overall pick on a thread where a 3rd rd pick cat CB destroyed Dee Milliners rookie year.

It's just all so confusing.

He's also not understanding that NE's team is built for years and years already so we don't need 30 million to run around spending wildly in a flat market to pretend we'd have improved our team in the future.

The utter delight of knowing these facts drives poor Bustchise beserk.

"Milliner finished strong"

LOL!

Good thing another top 10 pick bust "finished strong". TEARS!

Cannot be!  It cannot be made up!

[/QUOTE]

The point is, you are an idiot.  It's just that easy.  Milliner was injured and struggled early, improved and played his best football in the last month of the season.  I know you are all about basing careers on rookie years, as you have tried to make the claim many times that McCourty's rookie year "blew away" Revis', hence McCourty was a better CB than Revis is.  Of course, neither was true.  Milliner was and is the best CB in the 2013 draft.  As Rex predicted, he was the best rookie CB at the end of the 2013 season.   There's your point, moron.  

Hey, remember that time when I said that Richardson was a DE and you, in your great ignornace, said he was not, then I posted the NYJ profile that had him as a DE then you backpedaled all the way back to your basement?  That was awesome.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to melwittss' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nothing is creepier than having twelve different screen names and have them talking to one another, all with different "personalities"..that takes a very sick mind...there's no diagnosis in the DSMIV for that illness son...

[/QUOTE]

This is what the biggest irony is and the work he puts in to try to sell that it's not him doing it.

The sickest of sick.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, very very sick. Much more sick than being an internet tough guy, claiming that you look into windows, keep notes on BDC members, making physical threats agianst BDC members etc.  Much more sick!

Bwahahahahahahahahahhaha!  What a loser.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Hey MLMike, you're a funny guy. If anything on here makes me laugh it's your quote "Hey, remember that time". You use it all the time. Good work!