Lombardi coming back to NE...?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: Lombardi coming back to NE...?

I think it's a solid move.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from teegee. Show teegee's posts

He was pretty good on NFL Network, very incisive.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That's one way of bring a Lombardi back to Foxboro.

[/QUOTE]

ha ha ha  the best comment!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am not unemployed, just not working an 8-5 job like most people might as a W-2 employee.

Coming off my last gig as a sales consultant on a project, looking for something else with some down time, that doesn't mean I am unemployed. I get paid less doing some side work, but it's fine for now.

[/QUOTE]

Yes!  You are unemployed, lol! 

But we all knew that already!

[/QUOTE]

Once again a supposed Pats thread degenerates into a teenage dick measuring contest

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

the speculation is that Lombardi is really going to be underground here with responsibilities in the Ernie Adams scope.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

Tried to warn. Excellent move adding his current notes into our draft room.

[/QUOTE]

Your an idiotic Gum flapper. Why would anyone ever listen to you? Pats going away 34-17 over Denver right? Yeah ok troll boy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

the speculation is that Lombardi is really going to be underground here with responsibilities in the Ernie Adams scope.  

[/QUOTE]

That would be good.  Always nice to have a guy like that with a respected voice.  Glad he is in the mix.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I am not unemployed, just not working an 8-5 job like most people might as a W-2 employee.

Coming off my last gig as a sales consultant on a project, looking for something else with some down time, that doesn't mean I am unemployed. I get paid less doing some side work, but it's fine for now.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wow.  Classy post.  You just continue to show your true colors.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Lombardi coming to NE would be great. He's got a real eye for talent and has enough history with BB to stand up and say, now BB I don't think drafting T. Wilson in the 2nd is a wise move. I would love to see this happen. Someone for BB to shot ideas off and also challange BB from time to time. That's what I think is really lacking from BB when it comes to player evaluation, someone to question him on them. Someone to say, well Bill he might give you the same numbers but there some red flags we need to consider or Bill I know you can coach him up but his ceiling is a bit low while this kid might take some more work but I think he can provide more to the team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

That's the only Lombardi we will be seeing here as long as BB is GM.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That's the only Lombardi we will be seeing here as long as BB is GM.

[/QUOTE]

Once again bandwagon Babe attacks anything that doesn't involve the object of his love

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Regarding the UNEMPLOYED Comments

It is really not fair, honest or useful to insult someone if they are unemployed/under-employed no matter how long they are without work or why they are out of work. Who hasn't been down and out at some point in their lives? How many people have lost jobs in their life? I have.

I was so unemployed at one point that I was living in my friend's VW bus parked on the street until the Arlington, MA police told me it wasn't cool. After that I moved into an abandoned home on Lamartine Street in Jamaica Plain and squatted for 4 months while I got myself together! And, I was so unemployed that no girl would date me or maybe I wouldn't date them because I had no money to take them out!

I get what it is like to be down and out and I also know it is possible to come back from it. It takes 1 step at a time to slowly build skills, confidence and a strategy to re-enter the work force or start a business. Learning to be compassionate with myself was enormous.  

Anyway, there may be people on this site that rub you the wrong way. I know it is tempting to try to wound them when they are down but this does you and them no good. Even though we may be successful now, no one can ever tell when misfortune may hit us. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NYC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sorry to offend you or anyone else who is or has been unemployed/under-employeed.  I'm not laughing at Rusty for being unemployed, I'm laughing at Rusty for trying to spin it like he isn't.  Seriously, with all the comments he makes about peoples profession on this forum, the guy deserves to be called out.  Just curious if you post in support of those people he makes fun of their jobs?  Rusty has made fun of school teachers for crying out loud.  Dude deserves what he get around here. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

NYC, this is just the trolls' way of trying to get a leg up on me after being absolutely bludgeoned and embarrassed in debates here.

They think that if they all start repeating the same lie, the more it is said, the more it can be used.

[/QUOTE]

I can't recall a time you ever bludgeoned anyone around here.  You try to, you think you do, but it's all just a lie.  You are a legend in your own mind.  Everyone on this forum knows you are a fraud.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Translation = He got fired from his telemarketing job for posting here too much and simply being the jerk that he is.

Remember his bragging how he was a key cog in the company and his boss had no problem with his endless posting here because of his production? Now that super career with the fortune 100 company was just "a project". LMAO

The guy is a pathological liar.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to NYC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It is really not fair, honest or useful to insult someone if they are unemployed/under-employed no matter how long they are without work or why they are out of work. Who hasn't been down and out at some point in their lives? How many people have lost jobs in their life? I have.

I was so unemployed at one point that I was living in my friend's VW bus parked on the street until the Arlington, MA police told me it wasn't cool. After that I moved into an abandoned home on Lamartine Street in Jamaica Plain and squatted for 4 months while I got myself together! And, I was so unemployed that no girl would date me or maybe I wouldn't date them because I had no money to take them out!

I get what it is like to be down and out and I also know it is possible to come back from it. It takes 1 step at a time to slowly build skills, confidence and a strategy to re-enter the work force or start a business. Learning to be compassionate with myself was enormous.  

Anyway, there may be people on this site that rub you the wrong way. I know it is tempting to try to wound them when they are down but this does you and them no good. Even though we may be successful now, no one can ever tell when misfortune may hit us. 

[/QUOTE]

I agree.  I am thankfully not uuemployed, but certainly have been frustrated under-employed in the past at the dawn of the Great Recession.  Sucked. Underpaid, over-worked, but it was like a lot of people, or even people now.  I

I also know people who are unemployed right now, and if you don't you live in a very small bubble. This state also is the only state that rejected the Feds unemployment extension due to a cuckoo right wing nutjob governor trying to showcase how racist he is and how he hates Obama. Super. Let's do that and then destroy hardworking peopel's lives.  

So, anyone who lost a job from last summer on in this state, is bleeding through whatever they have left. I feel the worst for parents with kids.  

A colleague of mine just lost her job.  She;s not married either with no dual income, so she's got nothing to pay bills with other than savings or whatever else. Pretty messed up. She was told the company was re-aligning the territories.  Basically, picture Office Space with "the Bobs" coming in and just looking at paperwork and data, and ditching quality employees due to a re-org.  

NYC, this is just the trolls' way of trying to get a leg up on me after being absolutely bludgeoned and embarrassed in debates here.

They think that if they all start repeating the same lie, the more it is said, the more it can be used.

[/QUOTE]

You worked in health care at some point, correct? I have a serious question for you if you did.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Once again a supposed Pats thread degenerates into a teenage dick measuring contest

[/QUOTE]

And once again you ignore the moron that started it all and go after TFB for no reason. Nice work, rusty jr.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And once again you ignore the moron that started it all and go after TFB for no reason. Nice work, rusty jr.

[/QUOTE]

That swine actually makes Rusty look like a decent guy, and smart too. That would seem impossible.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lombardi kinda seems like a doofus to me

[/QUOTE]

Where did you get your degree, what in and what do you do for a living?

[/QUOTE]

I'm an unemployed freak that posts on this message board 100 times a day- wait that's you

[/QUOTE]

LOL !!!!!! hahahahahaha

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts