Look out for Luck:

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Look out for Luck:

bruce aryans, who coached mannning and now coaches luck says, "hes years ahead of anyone ive ever had." 

coby fleener: after 2 days of otas is teaching him the offense after 2 days, from memory, on the plane on the way home. luck has eidetic memory ("photographic memeory")

300 yards, 45 attempts with weak o line, 3 of 4 games

already doing this a roookie.

this kid may become better than peyton.

watch the green bay game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Look out for Luck:

If only we could have drafted him. He could have punched mcdaniels in the neck bone and taught him how to call a 1st place offense. Sheez.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Saw him play against the Packers Sunday, he's the real deal.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Give the organization a few years to get him weapons...Wayne has played better than I thought this season, but he's getting up there in age and wont be there in the long haul.

Luck will be the QB King of the AFC once Manning and Brady will retire.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Give the organization a few years to get him weapons...Wayne has played better than I thought this season, but he's getting up there in age and wont be there in the long haul.

[/QUOTE]

so far looks like it. can we "luck" into getting brady's successor comprable to andrew.....

we're gonna need a top de (including top corners) to compete.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i think he'll compete with brady before brady retires.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Luck has looked good but so has Griffin on Was. Give him a few years before we "crown" him. Will he be another Brady or Manning or another Carson Palmer (another can't miss wore down by injuries and bad front offices).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Luck has looked good but so has Griffin on Was. Give him a few years before we "crown" him. Will he be another Brady or Manning or another Carson Palmer (another can't miss wore down by injuries and bad front offices).

[/QUOTE]

rg3 is more likely to have his talent not develop optimally imo due to his ability to run (and get hit) and how he tries to save his team vs how luck does. luck's actions dotn put him in harms way as much.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Luck really hasn't looked good.  He's 31st in the NFL in completion percent at 54%.  The media loves yards (which he also isn't racking up) but completion percentage is much more closely related to wins than any other statistic.  

Look at these names rounding out the bottom.

Gabbert

Freeman

Luck

Sanchez

Hes 25th in QB rating.  I know he's a rookie.  Griffin III is completing 69% of his passes, Locker 63%, Wilson 63%.  Tom Brady never went below 60, Manning never did that poorly as a rookie even back when completing 60% of passes wasn't average.  The guy continues on this pace and he will never be anything.  He has 7TD's and 5 INT's.  His numbers are nearly identical to Curtis Painters(who had a higher completion percentage than Luck) last year.

His passing even compared to other rookies is poor.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

Cam newton looked great his rookie year also-now look at him---give defenses some game film on these guys before we put them in the hall?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

ok naysayers talk to me when hes clearly considered top 5 in the league (soon).

i wasnt talkng about cam newton or rg3.

rg3 shoudl be ok if he stops running wild.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to shenanigan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Luck really hasn't looked good.  He's 31st in the NFL in completion percent at 54%.  The media loves yards (which he also isn't racking up) but completion percentage is much more closely related to wins than any other statistic.  

Look at these names rounding out the bottom.

Gabbert

Freeman

Luck

Sanchez

Hes 25th in QB rating.  I know he's a rookie.  Griffin III is completing 69% of his passes, Locker 63%, Wilson 63%.  Tom Brady never went below 60, Manning never did that poorly as a rookie even back when completing 60% of passes wasn't average.  The guy continues on this pace and he will never be anything.  He has 7TD's and 5 INT's.  His numbers are nearly identical to Curtis Painters(who had a higher completion percentage than Luck) last year.

His passing even compared to other rookies is poor.

[/QUOTE]

John Elway was statistically awful in his rookie year but no one seemed to doubt his future. I've only seen Luck play against Green Bay and he looked pretty good to me.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

yeah right. he'll wish he never showed up to Gillette. Patriots will bury the dolts