Looking way ahead, but, Who does Talib cover Sunday night?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Looking way ahead, but, Who does Talib cover Sunday night?

yes, a lot of people are gonna want Talib on Welker but.... the most threating WR Denver has is Demaryious Thomas. Talib should be put on him. Arrington and Welker have practiced against eachother for a couple seasons so maybe he can handle Welker in the slot (his best defensive spot). Hopefully Dennard is healthy by then so we have options.

Another thought is mmaybe trying to put Talib on Julius Thomas in the red zone to shut down that threat? i like the sound of Talib on D Thomas then on J THomas in red zone. i think i can trust either Dennard or Arrington on Welker.

interesting to see what happens..

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Looking way ahead, but, Who does Talib cover Sunday night?

D Thomas.  It's not even close.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

i know . im so pumped for tonights game. we will learn alot tonight. this was just in the back of my mind....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

Early, but not too early.

This will be a huge matchup, and I'm curious to see if BB sticks Talib on a certain guy all game ala Andre, Graham, etc.

Dennard needs to be back for this game, he is clearly our most physical and fiesty DB and we need his intensity matched up with Talibs covering talents.

good thread 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

No way Welker... I think Arrington and Ryan get that call. 

Damarius Thomas.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

joepats... if he survives the night, it is his first game back, we can talk.  Until then, BB would "bi*ch slap" ya for thinking about the game against Denver already!!!  (but, understand the feelings) LOL  (-;

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

joepats... if he survives the night, it is his first game back, we can talk.  Until then, BB would "bi*ch slap" ya for thinking about the game against Denver already!!!  (but, understand the feelings) LOL  (-;

[/QUOTE]

haha i know! im hoping the team doesnt have this denver game on their head like i do! but yes good call he needs to stay healthy tonight.

if it was up to me i'd keep him limited tonight. carolina has no big threats at WR...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

agcs, I was thinking about this in class today... I honestly dont believe that BB and his staff and even Tom doesn't look ahead to certain games to think about certain situations. If BB knows Dennard can go tonight, but will be 100% next game vs a much more formidable opponent, he will hold him out 1 game? I think so.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to NYPatsFan12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Early, but not too early.

This will be a huge matchup, and I'm curious to see if BB sticks Talib on a certain guy all game ala Andre, Graham, etc.

Dennard needs to be back for this game, he is clearly our most physical and fiesty DB and we need his intensity matched up with Talibs covering talents.

good thread 

[/QUOTE]

thanks. and i see a mix up. i see mostly on Demaryious but im hoping J THomas in the redzone to shut him down. maybe even just put talib on Welker on crucial 3rd downs? many options present here

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Is Welkers replacement-Glass jaw Amendola playing tonight or is she hurt again?

[/QUOTE]

hows Geno? what was it... 33 cmp % and 3 ints. i saw the pass he threw TO Jarius Byrd lol lmfao.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Yes, "Buttafingahs-How many fingers I got up" Welker replacement, Danny Amendola, is playing. Did Buttahfingahs play last night? I bet he doesn't even remember...........

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jetsbarf. Show jetsbarf's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

Yes, "Buttafingahs-How many fingers I got up" Welker replacement, Danny Amendola, is playing. Did Buttahfingahs play last night? I bet he doesn't even remember...........

RALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

HEYY DUDEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

See you've met Leon the Peon...and I do mean "urination nation" Leon

Remember the immortal words of Frank Zappa:

"Watch out where the Huskies Go,

AND DON"T YOU EAT THAT YELLOW SNOW!!!"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Let him get through tonights game INJURY FREE, before we worry about next week

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

Don't waste your time with this guy..   he wants you to believe he played football at the "top level" before but he can not make a intelligent football post on this forum if his life depended on it.  If he played he would have been dropped quickly after they found there wasn't a brain in his head.  He is an embarrassment to us Pat fans.  He wanted everyone to believe the team would be playing with the "Us vs the World" mentality due to the Aaron Hernandez situation  Then he told everyone here that Tebow would be on this team and play TE and take AH's spot.  LMAO!  I also have some PM's people sent to me from people here showing me other threads he posted on and exposing himself as a fraud for the things he was posting.  Then he made a pathetic goodbye thread and it actually took wild horses to drag him away.  That and a thread full of laughs. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

D Thomas.  It's not even close.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed 100%

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

alright so backto this question... the way talib played last night. I'd rather have Fonzie Dennard on  Demaryious over talib at this point. That hip was in his mind last night. not a good sign.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Will his aggravated hip injury from last night prevent him from playing at all come Sunday? It is a short week.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Will his aggravated hip injury from last night prevent him from playing at all come Sunday? It is a short week.

[/QUOTE]

maybe. it seems that he cant play a full 4 q's without the hip flaring. maybe sit him the first q so he can play in the 4th?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Talib and Dennard won't play this Sunday.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Talib and Dennard won't play this Sunday.

[/QUOTE]

if that turns out to be true. this will be ugly then

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Hopefully he plays

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Doesn't look good for Dennard.  Crap.