Looks like Christmas in the Meadowlands

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Looks like Christmas in the Meadowlands

A gift 47 yard PI penalty.  Then a clean hit called a blow to the head that turns what should of been a FG attempt into a TD.  Bulls***.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Looks like Christmas in the Meadowlands

Arm clearly going forward there yet all the Refs swallowed their whistles.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Wow! Obvious clip there too.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

Not to mention the block in the back on the return.  I guess the refs want to make sure the fans go home happy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Inokea4coolaid. Show Inokea4coolaid's posts

Looked like the ball was knocked out of grip BEFORE forward arm motion. Just my 2 cents.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Atrocious calls.  If this game were being coached by replacement refs it would be a bigger story than the game itself.   And Simms constantly saying "you just gotta let it go" is ridiculous.

The common denominator in this game, the bag job in SEA, etc. is the refs are clearly spooked by the Home team crowd.  The Home team almost always gets the call, regardless of what is right.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

eli might as well just chuck the ball up in the air down the field every play.....he will get a PI call at least half the time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

wastn atchign the game guys but saw yoru thread. we (i) want pitt to lose anyway right?

by the way, have you heard? just posted a thread. lombardi announced pats move mccourty to safety permanently. yeah. and hell yeah!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I have no interest in this particular game, other than not liking Big Ben Roofies, but I believe that refs fix games for mobsters (and maybe replacement refs pointedly miscalled a number of games for the refs union).  $200 million in bets is riding on a big NFL game, and so it's millions in easy money to buy off a ref or two.   

Reading back in this thread, I don't know which team is the beneficiary of the calls.  Nor do I care.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Is there any way both of these teams can lose?

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

A gift 47 yard PI penalty.  Then a clean hit called a blow to the head that turns what should of been a FG attempt into a TD.  Bulls***.

[/QUOTE]

stop ur one-sided whining and nonsense

everyone in the NFL knows that for the past 5 years or even more if you breathe on Tom Brady it's "roughing" the QB...but most of us dont bring it up every week

[/QUOTE]

On the other hand, defensive players chasing eli can have their shirts grabbed and stretched 5 feet out from their bodies but it's not holding.  So it flows both ways, displaced fan.  We lost a Superbowl on that piece of crap call.  

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Im glad jints lost after pathetic ref performance ... They must have gotten a call at halftime that they were laying it on a little thick .  Too obvious.

poor jints didn't know what to do when they weren't handed points in the second half... 

25. This post has been removed.