Looks like Kenbrell Thompkins is the new Lloyd.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Looks like Kenbrell Thompkins is the new Lloyd.....

14 targets for Thompkins on Sunday. 14!!! with only 4 rec. I think have of that has to do with KT being out of position and also not being an NFL savvy WR and getting open, but one could say Brady forced atleast 3 or 4 of those 14 to KT. Please dont let this guy be the new Lloyd where Brady forces way too many passes too. it just makes me worried....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: Looks like Kenbrell Thompkins is the new Lloyd.....

You're definitely right.  He sucks.  It couldn't possibly be because he's a rookie playing in his first game.  

It's too bad he couldn't have had a big game like first round drafted receivers Tavon Austin, Deandre Hopkins, and Cordarelle Patterson.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to NedNiederlander's comment:

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

14 targets for Thompkins on Sunday. 14!!! with only 4 rec. I think have of that has to do with KT being out of position and also not being an NFL savvy WR and getting open, but one could say Brady forced atleast 3 or 4 of those 14 to KT. Please dont let this guy be the new Lloyd where Brady forces way too many passes too. it just makes me worried....

Great work, troll. Many of those throws to Thompkins were into tight windows, where Brady probably should have gone elsewhere.

Zolak pointed this out.

Plus, he's a rookie playing in his first game.

[/QUOTE]

explain how ima troll....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

after 1 pro game? wow.......

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Thompkins was held a couple times and he had some catches out of bounds. He needs to work on his footwork a bit but he's a rookie. I think he'll give a better showing Thursday night.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Does that mean BB will give him 12 mil and cut him?

[/QUOTE]

hahaha no i meant it to Brady. It seems Brady wants to make KT his favorite target but its just not there, yet**. thats just my view on it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

Thompkins was held a couple times and he had some catches out of bounds. He needs to work on his footwork a bit but he's a rookie. I think he'll give a better showing Thursday night.

totally agree, im just pointing out he did get the ball thrown to him one too many times is all. i just dont want what brandon lloyd was last year, over 100 targets and two good games to show for it..

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Someone needs to explain the in bounds/out of bounds thing.  Perhaps this one a reason for not being drafted. 

Perhaps but it is absolutely correctable.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

after 1 pro game? wow.......

We've made fun of star-crossed franchises like the Browns and Lions and Bills here, but the Jets—who somehow managed to WIN a Super Bowl at one point—and unquestionably the laughingstock of the NFL. Not only do they lose, but they lose in the tackiest way possible. Their fans are insecure morons and their players are somehow even dumber. What purpose do they serve other than to hold themselves up for merciless ridicule?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

Someone needs to explain the in bounds/out of bounds thing.  Perhaps this one a reason for not being drafted.  

Hey Phat Rex/Bustchise/anonymis/patriotrain/bungalobill/fatsam/Leon and a host of others....

You are a JETS TROLL...this is just for you Jets trolls and Jets fans...

We've made fun of star-crossed franchises like the Browns and Lions and Bills here, but the Jets—who somehow managed to WIN a Super Bowl at one point—are unquestionably the laughingstock of the NFL. Not only do they lose, but they lose in the tackiest way possible. Their fans are insecure morons and their players are somehow even dumber. What purpose do they serve other than to hold themselves up for merciless ridicule?

Your quarterback: BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE.

Why Your Team Sucks 2013: New York Jets

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

At this point, that's an insult to Lloyd.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Not quite. He has more potential than Lloyd. Overall, he had a decent first game. Not all world but he showed up...unlike Boyce. Boyce got to step up ASAP.

itvwas clear the timing between he and Brady was off a bit. A few ofvThe routes he ran on the sidelines were thrown into tight spaces and required him to break his route and come back. That is timing. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

i saw a fewplays that stick in my mind for Kt

He was clearly held a pass down the left 

He didn't get his 2nd foot down twice , 1 was really hard, but both could have been a completion

1 he didn't come back on

And the missed TD when he didn't break to his left immediately

He seemed to have run the right routes

I am sure he is aware of his mistakes. lets see what happens vsjests 

I wonder if Boyce will play the slot on Thursday. they are the easiest routes to be in the right place for TB. This leaves JE as. Wr.
    Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

I think the TD miss is the most correctable

The come backs should be part of SOP for any Wr

these are mental mistakes

The 2nd foot is work., if he tries but cannot get the completion it's not mental,but he didn't try

This is why I shave hope for him

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from diablo69. Show diablo69's posts

didn't Lloyd have like 900 yards last yr ? I'll take that.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to diablo69's comment:

didn't Lloyd have like 900 yards last yr ? I'll take that.

i mean being way over targeted though. lloyd put up 300 of those yards in just 2 games... so that stat is a little misleading. but lloyd was targeted 130 times last year 19th in the league and lloyd certainly wasnt 19th in receiving last year. brady tended to force a lot of balls to lloyd (backshoulder fades) and the catch ratio was pretty low for the amount targeted. so wasted passes pretty much