Lorenzo Neal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

Lorenzo Neal

I know the Patriots didnt plan on having a natural FB this year... but I always admired this guys game when he was blocking for LT.... he is a total pro and is a sledghammer blocker... he could really add to the running game

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

Re: Lorenzo Neal

I agree, if the Pats could get him they should.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmartins16. Show bmartins16's posts

He is 38! How much does this guy have left in the tank? Has anyone seen him play any pre-season games this year? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

i would guess if theres any position you can continue to play late in the career it would be FB... if he hasnt retired yet he must be healthy enough to play... maybe not a 4 down blocker but i would take him over a 4th TE like Thomas or Devree

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSNYFAN. Show PATSNYFAN's posts

not necesary---you guys are over thinking! those types of guys would just jam up the line of scrimmage....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

In Response to Re: Lorenzo Neal:
    [QUOTE]not necesary---you guys are over thinking! those types of guys would just jam up the line of scrimmage....
    Posted by PATSNYFAN[/QUOTE]

can't be any worse than Hochstein playing FB and running into the line...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Hutchstein is a fantastic blocker as a FB thats why they use him. How many Olinemen that you know get used as FBs?

I like Neal and respect Neal but he has now been cut but 3 teams in like one year. First the Bolts cut him then the Bangels and now the Ravens. The guy has clearly lost a step. I am all set with signing him, as much as i respect the man he is all done.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSNYFAN. Show PATSNYFAN's posts

big arms doesnt mean you can block.....the guy is shot.....we all know how bb feels about 1 dimensional guys...this guy would be to pooped to tackle if he had to run down on the kick team......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

yeah on second thought he wouldnt be a good fit here but he also wouldnt need to play every down....i think it would make sense to have at least one natural FB on the roster instead of 4 TE's

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ehop14. Show Ehop14's posts

I like the idea...look at the Chargers running game after Neal left...