Lot's of wishful thinking out there... Ocho-Haynesworth experiment to blow up!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Lot's of wishful thinking out there... Ocho-Haynesworth experiment to blow up!!

Seems there is a fair amount of wishful thinking out there, mostly outside of Patriots land, to see the Ocho-Haynesworth experiments to blow up.  Appears no one outside of NE wants to see this work, because if it does, watch out NFL!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Re: Lot's of wishful thinking out there... Ocho-Haynesworth experiment to blow up!!

Sounds like Ochocinco is a fast learner and is having no problems at all.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4698837/branch-ochocinco-learns-quickly

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Re: Lot's of wishful thinking out there... Ocho-Haynesworth experiment to blow up!!

Ochocinco takes the best corner (Revis, Asomugha) out of the game, and if that happens, its the same as last year. Short passing attack and a running games gets us wins.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

He will pay some serious dividends, and quickly.  Critics of this deal will jump on the Ocho bandwagon by about week 3.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Yeah everyone hates it when the Pats get a couple nuggets. I'm sure BB has already had the coulseling session with both. They want to be on a real team with real coaching.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

I have no concerns about Chad.  He's going to fit this system and the Patriot way like a glove mark my words.  Albert is the guy I'm worrying about as I haven't seen or heard enough from him yet to get a sense where his head is at. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Let the haters keep on hatin'!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

rusty, do you post on espn?  i only ask because someone there said the exact same thing as you lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

lol espn commentors are borderline mentally challenged.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

and its all pathetic jealousy. they wish they had a coach like BB who could establish such a strong culture and take on great players at cheap prices.

We Back on Top.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

o i agree, the posters on that site are completly idiotic.  some of the dumbest football fans ive ever had the privilege of meeting.  they do know how to say spygate tho

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

In Response to Re: Lot's of wishful thinking out there... Ocho-Haynesworth experiment to blow up!!:
    [QUOTE]A very rude awakening is coming to the haters.  The 2008-2010 joy the haters reveled in, is over. The Brady injury, the rebuilding, etc, is done. They have no idea what a masterful job BB just did. No idea. Clueless. Or, they see it and are so fearful of the results, they can't admit it. Two 1st rd picks next year as well. Again.  That means BB will own another draft. I can't wait to see Haynesworth even in preseason, just abusing people next to Wilfork. And for #85, he'll be giddy running routes at 100% here, v.s. Cincy.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

from espn.com nottony00: "They just rebuilt heading into a lockout, are loaded and have 2 1st rd picks yet again which means they'll own another draft for the 3rd year in a row."

i guess in comparison they werent that similar, but i did notice the "own another draft" and i read them seconds apart lol

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

The media will continue to hate the Pats as long as BB is running things. They get nothing but sarcasm and annoyance from him, and it really bothers them. Some take it very personally, seemingly acting like they 'deserve' more info from the coach. He also doesn't let his players talk about anything, and the assistants don't get to talk at all. Makes a scribes life miserable, and I love every second of it.

Fans will hate the Pats as long as they win and they have poster boy, suber bowl winning, mvp earning, record holding, supermodel wife impregnating Tom Brady under center. It drives fans of other teams crazy when the Pats were dominant, it drove them crazy when they couldn't explain all the winning, and they now hate that it goes on and on and on for ten+ years now, with no real end in sight. Imagine if Mallet is actually good? He'll be under center around 2014 with an Aaron Rodgers-like grooming period behind one of the best QBs in history.

Outside of NE, there is a lot to hate. Inside NE, it's enjoyable to watch all the haters drive themselves mad with jealousy.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

I haven't read any posts with a comment about this or more to the fact an observation:

When Chad Ochocinco was interviewed for the first time the other day, he was holding back tears of joy when talking to the media about how he felt about being here!  He is honestly feeling blessed to have this opportunity & he WILL take full advantage of it & all the haters WILL have egg in their face!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I like that Chad asked Bodden to point out "anything" useful. Chad is happier then a pig in it! He is going to give us everything he has....

Haynsworth might be the 2nd best trade we have ever made! Could see the old run stuffing defense of the Ted Washington days!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

I'm excited.  I'm about as excited as I've been since we grabbed Welker and Moss.  This could be big

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfitone. Show kjfitone's posts

for years the outsiders have been clueless when it comes to the pats. how many times has it been "the end of the dynasty"? the jealous haters are wanting the patriots to fall but is isn't happening. often times when they predict a bad season or their decline the patriots end up having a big year.. last year they were not supposed to make it to the playoffs  with a couple of the so called experts predicting a 7-9 season.. 

like pretty much every year since 2001 the patriots are once again have a very legit chance to win the superbowl this season.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Geographer91. Show Geographer91's posts

Well, it seems simple to me.

First play from scrimmage 80 pass to Ocho - TD
    First defensive play  Haynesworth sack  -8 yards

Haters paradise

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Lot's of wishful thinking out there... Ocho-Haynesworth experiment to blow up!!:
    [QUOTE] Two 1st rd picks next year as well. Again.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Sorry wonderboy, but you can't use the word "again" there when he traded away the second first round pick the year before. That is misleading.

That must have been a Belichickian-kool-aide Slip for you there.