Loud mouth Ravens fans are quiet

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxfan33928. Show soxfan33928's posts

Loud mouth Ravens fans are quiet

Guess you are all busy playing Lax today huh?  Fair weather fans to be sure.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Re: Loud mouth Ravens fans are quiet

In Response to Loud mouth Ravens fans are quiet:
    [QUOTE]Guess you are all busy playing Lax today huh?  Fair weather fans to be sure.
    Posted by soxfan33928[/QUOTE]

Some of them said they would be here, win or lose.  I'm sure they'll show up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

In Response to Re: Loud mouth Ravens fans are quiet:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Loud mouth Ravens fans are quiet : Some of them said they would be here, win or lose.  I'm sure they'll show up.
    Posted by newenglanderinexile[/QUOTE]

I would be very surprised to see that, NIE, but I certainly hope at least one of them does. There was some awfully loud barking in here last week.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Surprised they weren't here when the Ravens scored on their first possession!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In Response to Re: Loud mouth Ravens fans are quiet:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Loud mouth Ravens fans are quiet : I would be very surprised to see that, NIE, but I certainly hope at least one of them does. There was some awfully loud barking in here last week.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

I don't really expect them to show up either, but they sure were full of themselves this week.  They were pretty stupid to underestimate this team. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Look at it this way: Fans tend to be at least a year (and usually a lot more than that) behind their teams. If and when the Ravens make the jump to the level of the Pats, Steelers and Colts, I expect their fans will learn how to win with a little dignity. But neither one of those things is happening this year.