love the team but not the players

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Re: love the team but not the players

"blown more key games then won them the past 4 years."

2006 AFC Championship game:  Defense blew that game.  Can't make a stop in the second half.

2007 Super Bowl: Leads team to go ahead TD with around 2 minutes left.
    Defense fails to make a play. AS has int. go through hands.  Merriweather drops an int. Rodney allows guy to catch ball on his head and Hobbs being Hobbs.

2008 Injury

2009 Comeback year.  Gets a pass from me.

I see it a little different.  Brady should have 2 more Super Bowls if we had a reasonably descent Defense.  Would you rather see Tarvaris Jackson QB'ing for us?  I say Pay Brady what he wants.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

Sign Vince and Peppers, and let Brady walk.  That should be good enough for last place in the AFC east.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

a. Sign Vince
    agreed, but not for Haynesworth money

b. Sign Peppers but not for 5 years
    no, to expensive to old

c. Brady was great won 3 superbowls, good guy, but he is a multimillionare who lives a movie star life style. He is not worth 20 million a year, he is not moble, arm is so so, and he has blown more key games then won them the past 4 years. Unless they can sign him to 10 million a year, let him walk.
    agree on the 20 mil. but you have to sign TB for 16mil or so. also if the protection is there he is the best QB in the game

d. By Randy, he is never around when it matters.
    disagree, played hurt,when healthy he's the best in the game

e. Give Bill help in drafting
    Floyd Reese

f.Sign a good running back
    rebuild the oline first

g. Dont let Bill spend a number 1 on a tight end
    agreed more pressing needs elsewhere

h. Fans get over player movement, its a business, if a player is used up, there out, no matter how much you like him. Tedy, is a great man, but he should have retired three years ago, not last year. I want the Pats to win, i'm not interested on who's on the team, as long as they are team players.
    some stay to long but you're right this is a business of winning games, give the guy a gold watch and say thanks

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

FuninCA is right.  Pats offense would be unstoppable with Hoyer throwing to Edelman, Aiken, Tate, and Stanback.Tongue out

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Let Brady walk? Oh boy, I thought I was outside the box. Your kidding right? You want Matt Millen back?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

a. Sign Vince (Pats will prob tag him & they'll end up getting a pick or two for him)

b. Sign Peppers but not for 5 years (Agree/If a doesn't happen, Pats do need big time 'GAMECHANGER' on Defense, I think Peppers will be that Guy! -I think the Pats need to actually sign him no matter what!)

c. Brady was great won 3 superbowls, good guy, but he is a multimillionare who lives a movie star life style. He is not worth 20 million a year, he is not moble, arm is so so, and he has blown more key games then won them the past 4 years. Unless they can sign him to 10 million a year, let him walk.
    (Hahaha - your kidding right?...He is a BLUE CHIP of this Franchise/The Pats WILL take care of him - don't worry about the QB - Comeback player for this year - MVP Next Year - #12 has got IT)

d. By Randy, he is never around when it matters. (NO WAY, Randy isn't the Problem / they need to bring in someone Opposite HIM to eleviate the coverage on him -I hope the Pats bring in a big name here - Boldin!? - Then watch this offsense Click - Including Moss!)

e. Give Bill help in drafting (Well, as Harley mentioned, they do have Floyd Reece now and hopefully he HITS on a whole bunch this off-season/we'll see...Caserio as well-hopefully they are creative down there)

f.Sign a good running back (I think this can happen in the DRAFT, but the Pats NEED to hit on it this year! Whether it's using a 1st rounder or a 2nd, get a big time RB in here. I don't think there is one in the FA market/I like L,Blount/ORE or J. Best/Cal -but we'll see....it's early)

g. Dont let Bill spend a number 1 on a tight end (Won't happen this year / the years they did that is when we were LOADED with talent so they could make moves like that (take a chance moves) but now, they need to draft for need)

h. Fans get over player movement, its a business, if a player is used up, there out, no matter how much you like him. Tedy, is a great man, but he should have retired three years ago, not last year. I want the Pats to win, i'm not interested on who's on the team, as long as they are team players.(Well, this really isn't the Fans call of who the team keeps or gets rid of. *Tedy retired btw-his decision.  If they (the pats) feel a guy can go (like Tedy B previous yrs before retiring) then he'll be out there!  period.  This past year though I would have rather have had Seymour / Vrabel & Tedy B all out there instead of the 2nd/3rd stringers/signed FA's off the street we had out there. I think by not having Vrabel / Seymour ON this team this past yr really cost the Pats dearly on the defensive side of things(on & off the field), but that is just my opinion.)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Had to be a post to just wind people up because this is not even close to a realistic thought.