low priced veterans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

low priced veterans

Muhsin Muhammed may be available...37, but a possession WR
    Tony Scheffler signed his tender...another guy that is not a McDaniels favorite, but is a receiving TE

Nothing earth-shattering, but BB likes competition in camp and the 2 positions have big holes.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ArmyPatsFan. Show ArmyPatsFan's posts

Re: low priced veterans

Depends on what level of tender Scheffler was given.  As for Mohammed, he's a bit too old.  I would rather see them bring in Torry Holt first.  I would love to get Scheffler though, he was a really good tight end.  And he's young.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

TO is still available....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

lets pass on them this year please

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nellie2355. Show nellie2355's posts

i would love to get Torry Holt, kieth bullick, Scheffler, or even TO would better at wide out then what we have except moss and welker. even we can get samire rolle at conor if he can stay healthy. i also would rather have scheffler then any tight end in this draft.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Rolle at CB is intreaguing as a nickle corner. I wouldn't expect Pat's to get him but I would kick those tires.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Rolle retired due to injury. Musin Mohammad to hold,and Torry Holt is getting up there in years. I really don't like any of the scrap heap specials that are out there for the picking,maybe after the draft someone worth taking a chance on will shake free.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSII. Show BSII's posts

I'd rather see them develop the young cobras.  They have plenty of older vets.
    Maybe Deion Branch for low pick and lower contract.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Scheffler is a yes. He's as fast as Watson, hands like Welker. He can't block to save his life, though. Not a Belichick TE, IMHO, but he would give Brady an excellent target.

Mushin is a NO! 37? Hola, Joey Galloway part two.

If teams start cutting players who won't restructure their contract I am positive that a player that would get that option pointed to his head will be Osi Umenyiora. He's too small to play a 3 down 4-3 OLB, as we saw from last year, but I know he can play OLB. He is occasionally asked to cover and play zone. If he gets cut, SIGN HIM! He's really good friends with Brady, too, and I would prefer if he played with us, rather than against us.

I would rather the Pats draft and develop Scott Long. Long has great potential, If Patten can show him the ropes, he'll be an excellent WR for years. Long won't develop into a deep threat (4.45 speed), but he'll give the Pats a great possession receiver. Something similar to what the Colts do.

Moss and Garcon = Deep threat WRs.
    Long (Scheffler, if the Pats decide to go after him.)and Wayne, Collie and Clark = Possession receivers.
    Welker and Gonzalez = Slot receivers 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from clarkeyj1. Show clarkeyj1's posts

The Jaguars have been actively trying to trade out of the draft's top-ten picks.
    With no second-round pick this year, GM Gene Smith wants to trade down to pick up an extra selection and avoid paying top-ten money for a rookie. The Jags aren't alone in wanting to trade down, so it will take another team targeting a specific player such as Jimmy Clausen, C.J. Spiller, or an offensive tackle.

Look for patriots to do someting special i think....

And I like Schef. but i rather see them go after Olsen ... hes a better screen blocker... look what he did for forte last year.. "forte's rookie year"

Plus pick up T.O.

I Actually maybe going out on a limb but wouldnt be suprised if BB makes a crazy trade to get Ochocinco lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from clarkeyj1. Show clarkeyj1's posts

In Response to Re: low priced veterans:
    Rolle at CB is intreaguing as a nickle corner. I wouldn't expect Pat's to get him but I would kick those tires.
    Posted by DaBlade

Rolle is one of my all time fav. him and marcus trufant back in the day... but sadly i think Rolle might be announcing his retirement.