LT a Jet? Official today or tomorrow...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MaritimePatsFan. Show MaritimePatsFan's posts

LT a Jet? Official today or tomorrow...

http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/03/14/report-signs-point-to-tomlinson-joining-jets/

This doesn't really bother me. I just hope Jets overpay for the has been, crybaby.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: LT a Jet? Official today or tomorrow...

Well, if they do pick him up, at least he and Rex will have something in common.

Hmm, maybe they can get TO as well. They can all cry together.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

It would be hard not to overpay this guy.

He's washed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

It will be fun for him to play against the 'classless' Pats. I do hope that our new 40 mil dollar man tackles and smothers him in his first carry as a Jest!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

One rumor has them offering the same as Jones got from the Chiefs.  That would amount to a horrible trade.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Remember, their line is great. LT just may have an above-average season running through those holes. Not really but really.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Cool...

The Jets' weakness(their offense) gets better and we are rooting for it. When was the last time we Patriots' fans got a taste of humble pie? 2007? All we're going to have is humble pie next season. I hate humble pie, it tastes like sh*t.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

I wouldn't say their offense got better. They lost Thomas Jones, a much more productive back, a tougher back, and a well-liked member of the team. They replaced him with LT who's never shown up for January football and is always too concerned about getting disrespected. If the money is similar to the Jones deal then I would hope this has a negative effect in their locker (as it should)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCommittee. Show TheCommittee's posts

LT's play, moreso than any other back's in this league, will reflect his O-Line's play this season. When they're good, he'll be decent. When they're not, he won't go anywhere.

That said, I would live to see LT run his mouth before the first game against the Pats, and then get crushed by Mayo at some point in the game. It seems as though we'll have two shots at LT this year instead of the usual one (or zero).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Stronger?? Jones to Tomlinson may have been an upgrade at one point...but not in 2010

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Adam Schefter Adam_Schefter Filed to ESPN: it's official. LaDainian Tomlinson is a Jet. He reached agreement on a two-year contract. Done.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: LT a Jet? Official today or tomorrow...:
    Cool... The Jets' weakness(their offense) gets better and we are rooting for it. When was the last time we Patriots' fans got a taste of humble pie? 2007? All we're going to have is humble pie next season. I hate humble pie, it tastes like sh*t.
    Posted by 49Patriots

I am confused...How is losing a good Rb and back up, then gaining a washed up Rb an improvement?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

That's a downgrade from Thomas Jones IMO. Good move NY.