Madden retires, replaced by Collinsworth

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Madden retires, replaced by Collinsworth

This really s*cks, other than Madden's love affair for Brat Favre he was a pretty good broadcaster, now we get to listen to Pats hater chris collinsworth. Couldn't they find someone else?....cripes I'd rather listen to Bob Costas than CC.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Re: Madden retires, replaced by Collinsworth

Collinsworth is an appropriate replacement. Just like Madden, that shmuck doesn't know the correct location of Giants Stadium.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]Collinsworth is an appropriate replacement. Just like Madden, that shmuck doesn't know the correct location of Giants Stadium.
    Posted by Yapple[/QUOTE]

Madden was old and I believe going senile. Collinsworth on the other hand is just plain dumb.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Simms would of been perfect.  Maybe when his CBS contract ends.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

Hey, as long as Tony Kornheiser doesn't replace him I'm fine! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

I'll take the butchers word....and cornshyster should stay in the studio you're right.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtfan. Show celtfan's posts

I think Phil Simms is the best at it these days. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

What makes you say CC is a Pats hater? I have watched him for years on "Inside the NFL" when it was on HBO well before he blew up into the biggest man in football media and he always seemed to me to be a fair man who called them as he saw them. I have seen him say bad things about the Pats but i have seen him say just as many good things about them, and in fact he came out like 5 years ago and said he would never pick against the Pats again in the playoffs and he has not since he mad ethat statement. Is there a reason you think he is a hater? And dumb? give me a break, he is the most sought after man in the football media today you have to have some smarts to pull that off. I have no idea why you guys dont like this guy so if anyone could shed some light on it that would be great. And while we are at it what is everyones problem with peter King? I feel the same way about King as I do CC, he might not always have out back but he useally has a pretty good and thought reason for why he doesnt have our back and i have seen him take our side plenty of times so what is the issue with these guys? I mean neither one of them work for ESPN or anything so whats the problem?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from frankdawop. Show frankdawop's posts

Madden .... Whoa-OHHHH you were a friend of mine ....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

John Madden in Superbowl XXXVI, Patriots have the Ball with less than 2 minutes in the 4th quarter:  "I don't like what the Patriots are doing here, they should just run out the clock and go to overtime."

Madden:" Now I like what the Patriots are doing"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

What will I miss more, Johm Madden or Frank Caliendo channeling John Madden?

Probably neither.

As for Collinsworth, I always been fascinate by his ability to articulate clearly with Peyton Mannings c0ck in his mouth.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

"As for Collinsworth, I always been fascinate by his ability to articulate clearly with Peyton Mannings c0ck in his mouth."

No wonder Peyton Manning always looks happy.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jiminycricket. Show jiminycricket's posts

yup Phil Simms and Boomer Esiason. those guys are cool. Collinsworth is a peck-headed bird mouth squak box know-it-all. he reminds me of that yankee loving shmukk mccarver.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

So no one can come up with one reason as to why you all hate these guys so much? What exactly did Collinsworth do that made him a Pats hater?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

He was dancing a jig when the giants won the Superbowl.....maybe he had money on them?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I don't hate Collinsworth -- there are far worse color men out there . . .   far worse; but I tuned out Madden when he started slobbering all over Brett Favre even during broadcasts of games in which Favre was not playing, and Collinsworth does the same thing with Manning.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Harley, alot and i mean a lot of people did some dancing after the Giants beat us in teh super bowl, ist nothing to hold against the man. If I was not a Pats fan I probally would have been happy to see the underdogg win that game as well.

Collinsworth might slobber over Manning but he does not knock Brady in any way and he is open to debate about who is teh better QB im sure. I mean these guys are human and im sure they do pick faverits and its not exactly a bad thing unless they letit get in teh way of their reporting which i dont think he does so its not a issue that he wants to blow Manning lol Surprised