Magini comments on First and Ten about Pats Defense

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Re: Magini comments on First and Ten about Pats Defense

Hmm, the Patriots defense has gelled, or at least approximated its potetial in week 6-8 almost every season since Belichick has been coach, not sure the turnover was so great as to change that.

Usually only one in ten of these pre-season analysis's have any real insight.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peduncle72. Show Peduncle72's posts

Two Thoughts,

1. Every team in the NFL is going to have some communication problems as they intigrate new players in a live game setting. Worse this year because of the shortened summer schedule. Is the sky blue? Yes! This statement seems to be conservatively stating the obvious.

2. Bashing NE's draft history, especially 2007, without also looking at what we traded potential draft picks for is just silly.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bergzilla. Show Bergzilla's posts

Loss of Ty, Meriweather, Sanders hints at new schemes. Pats definately heavier up front with a lot of rush from the outside. I agree with Patsbandwagon that we will rely on base defenses at the beginning as communication grows.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

I still don't get Mr. Jints' little tag at the bottom. What are you referring to with the whole "Eli-1 Tom-0?" I truely hope you're not referring to Super Bowl wins because in that case, you have the counting ability of a 7 month old infant. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

I think it's time to send Fredo out for a fishing trip on Lake Tahoe with Al Neri.

Enough is enough.

ESPN hired him as an expert analyst? Now I know why ESPN is the absolute last place I visit for any sports news or "insider" information.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

He is stating the obvious. And just as obviously BB feels he has a better chance to win with some new guys even if it takes half a season to get them fully in tune with what we do.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Was there a link to what he actually said? Did I miss something? I can't stand the guy but I don't want tear into a rumor.

Please post the link

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

In Response to Re: Magini comments on First and Ten about Pats Defense:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Magini comments on First and Ten about Pats Defense : since rex ryan has made jets fans forget mangini completely and giants fans don't care how exactly is that a hire to "capture the new york market"?
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]
    HUH?  You drinking again?

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.