Making a Move (Day 2)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Zeoli42. Show Zeoli42's posts

Making a Move (Day 2)

Now JP is on the market and with free agency apporrching quickly does the pats take a chance and spend the money to sure up that defense of pass rush in my opione no they will go after maybe dumervillle who is 25 and can be signed to a long term contract i think they will sign jason taylor that is a given and maybe kyle vanderbocsh but for now i would defently so no on the Juilius Peppers idea he is 29 and is demanding 16 million a year maybe if we can get him for 2 years 20 million, 10 mil. doesnt sound as bad as 16 mil. a year what do you guys think

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Re: Making a Move (Day 2)

Dumervill happens how (RFA) and Peppers wants to much money. If the Pats sign him they get one maybe to average to good years (see AT).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from teegee. Show teegee's posts

How about some 6th grade english lessons. Hello!!!!!!!!! Did you ever hear of punctuation?  Jeez............

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

sign Vince Wilfork!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Anyone named Elvis needs to be signed by Flying Elvis.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I need to see a complete list before I attempt to say who the Patriots will sign as a FA.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Sorry about the punctuation and grammar. Seems I missed a W. Wasn't only one to misplace a consonant this year. This forum is informal. It was a typo. I second thw Wilfork motion.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Zeoli42. Show Zeoli42's posts

Well i thouhgt this was a sports post not how well your grammer isLaughing getting back on track i looked at more websites and i really have a feeling the pats wont go with any of these guys they will go after a rookie OLB and DE join me tomorrow i will talk about it more on my next post comment back

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

teegee,needs to go find out where lee is.as for peppers?his asking price will be to much.but the pats will be adding a vet,or two from the free agency.they also need to re-sign tully.for the latest report is he was only signed for one year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCommittee. Show TheCommittee's posts

The problem with Peppers is that he would demand a sizeable amount of cash and would be, for all intents and purposes, a 30 year-old rookie. He's never played OLB on a professional level. Even if he does make some type of an impact (which we have no way of predicting), he'll only be effective for a few years at most. At that price, I'd rather draft a 21 year-old rookie than sign a 30 year-old question mark.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Zeoli42. Show Zeoli42's posts

thats the same exact reason i have a big fat NO on the fact of signing peppers i mean if you could get him down in price maybe year but no he is not worth it maybe if he was 27-28 yea but not now since he is going to be 30 next season

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tommiller4025. Show tommiller4025's posts

Sign Wilfork and draft linebackers.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

TeeGee leave them alone, this AINT no english class and you do dont how old/young someone is or what the situation is. When I first came on here I would abbreviate certain words, mayb for maybe and such. I did so thinking first off this a computer, its common place here, but I made the mistake of being born in the 80's, thus under the age of 100. Guys flipped their druel cups and almost choked on their bibs. On to the q's, Ive always been a fan of Pep, amazing athlete, incredible skills, and IMHO can still get better and grow as a player. Id give him big money on a 3 year deal with a option of 4th, but thats it. Theres no reason he cant produce on a elite level for 3-4 more years. I know, I know, theres a less than 1% chance of that happening, but you never know. I cant see ONE team giving him more than a 5 year deal and I dont know, can you see anyone giving him 9-11 million a year for 6-7 years, I cant. If he doesnt get snatched up in the first two weeks I think theres a real chance he'll go for a 3-4 year deal. I see this guy producing for at least 4-5 more years, like 10-15 sacks producing. And at OLB the sky is the limit for him, I think he can play in space and be one of the top OLB's in the league. If we can get him for a 3-4 year deal Im biting, KVB has really dropped off the last couple years. I wouldnt want him and dont think he could be effective as a 3-4 end. I liked Taylor 3-4 years ago,  but not now, and motherf#ck Joey Porter. Cant stand him and think hes done. What the fu$k, go for it all and spend some real money and get both Elvis and Pep LOL. Seriously though, guys like Peppers, Elvis, Marshell, maybe Ryans, Rudd, and D'Q Jackson at ILB? Theres a lot of great talent and proven guys out there. With this year's F/A class and the depth in the draft the PATS have real chance at not only coming back strong next year, but building a monster team for the next 7-8 years. Despite what he said yesterday Marshell would be more than open to taking his services elsewhere, Im hearing Seattle, 49ers and Texans are interested, Seattle/49ers more so. Picking up him and maybe D'Q Jackson(ILB) isnt far-fetched and would be a huge step in the right direction.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

maybe robert kraft can get the guy on the right to play some linebacker LMAO this is the most i would never think a 1000 years that robert kraft would be hanging with....http://twicsy.com/i/Cs2uc/s/f