Mallet time vrs. Steelers?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: Mallet time vrs. Steelers?

In response to Patsfansince1966's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Of course you all ASSUME that Brady IS hurting.  Maybe just for once he's telling the truth and he is fine?

[/QUOTE]

I love it when people who post about everyone being 'idiots' post stuff like this ^

Mabe because he is on the injury report, maybe because he has been held out of full practice, and possibly because his hand is visibly swollen ... and the people on this forum are all human beings who can ... you know .... pretty much guess what a hamburger helper sized swollen hand feels like???

Thanks for your brilliant contribution ... you really hold everyone here to a higher standard by example.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:

Of course you all ASSUME that Brady IS hurting.  Maybe just for once he's telling the truth and he is fine?

I love it when people who post about everyone being 'idiots' post stuff like this ^

Mabe because he is on the injury report, maybe because he has been held out of full practice, and possibly because his hand is visibly swollen ... and the people on this forum are all human beings who can ... you know .... pretty much guess what a hamburger helper sized swollen hand feels like???

Thanks for your brilliant contribution ... you really hold everyone here to a higher standard by example.

When did you SEE Brady's hand in PERSON?

Talk about higher standard.  after all, we know everyone here is an orthopedic surgeon and can diagnose cancer from 1000 miles away.

When you sit on the toilet and think you are taking a dump how do you know you are not actually pooping your brains out? Have you actaully sent samples to a certified lab to make sure it is not brain matter?

I might not be an expert at much but from from what I am reading here I think that might be the case.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Talk about higher standard.  after all, we know everyone here is an orthopedic surgeon and can diagnose cancer from 1000 miles away.

[/QUOTE]

Haha. OK, bold face must indicate you are serious. 

I don't know, like ... on video, when he had both of them out together and I used basic spatial logic that most humans develop by age 2 or 3 and noticed ... one of these is not like the other: it's much larger, it's red ... and oh yeah, he is rubbing it (what people do when something hurts) and oh yeah now he is showing it to a coach on the sideline while still rubbing it. 

If you've been a sportsfan since (I presume) 1966 and can't tell someone how long it takes an average football player to come back from an average (let's say) hamstring injury, then you are an absolute moron. You aren't an honest broker who won't "play doctor" you are just a total moron who's missed the context of the other 100 or so hamstring injuries that occur in a given season. 

If you can't guess that a giant swollen hand that someone is rubbing on the sidelines, placed on the injury report for, and held out of practice over proabably is causing them pain, then I doubt faculties beyond your minimal intelligence ... like your basic sense of pain, memory, etc.

Really, just stop. I mean ... just ... stop. You really, really, look like a total whiny, colicky, nitwit here.  And you've proven nothing to anyone but that ...

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

When you sit on the toilet and think you are taking a dump how do you know you are not actually pooping your brains out? Have you actaully sent samples to a certified lab to make sure it is not brain matter?

[/QUOTE]

Even if it were just feces ... going by this guy's logic ... you just don't really know because you haven't sent it too a lab to be certified as feces by a 'doctor.'

Haha. 

Really, why does this place draw wierdos like this in?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to m. a. pat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Can the Pats give TB the week off against the Steelers and win this game with Ryan Mallet? After seeing Brady's right hand last week, I was amazed he was able to grip the football let alone throw a pass with any velocity.

I don't know if Brady's hand can be injured any worse by continuing to play but don't want to take any chances. If the Pats get by the Steelers, the bye week is next which would give TB three weeks between Miami and Caolina.

After seeing Mallet at Arkansas and preseason games with the Pats, he appears to still have accuracy problems. He can hit receivers between the numbers or sail a pass 5 yards over their head. If the Pats can get RM to be a game manager this week and not have to throw the ball 40 times, they should be able to get by the Steelers.

I've seen that Brady has had full participation in practices this week but could that be BB throwing everyone a curve ball (laying in the weeds maybe)?

The Pats need TB as close to 100% as possible by the end of the season. Wondering if the coach is having any of these thoughts?

[/QUOTE]

Mallette does not have accuracy problems nor any other problems...Bill Bellichick drafted him and thus he is the greatest back up in the history of football and better than the starter on all 31 other teams. Just ask Rusty

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Even if it were just feces ... going by this guy's logic ... you just don't really know because you haven't sent it too a lab to be certified as feces by a 'doctor.'

Haha. 

Really, why does this place draw wierdos like this in?

[/QUOTE]

I think he might not even pass the Turing test.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Haha. OK, bold face must indicate you are serious. 

I don't know, like ... on video, when he had both of them out together and I used basic spatial logic that most humans develop by age 2 or 3 and noticed ... one of these is not like the other: it's much larger, it's red ... and oh yeah, he is rubbing it (what people do when something hurts) and oh yeah now he is showing it to a coach on the sideline while still rubbing it. 

If you've been a sportsfan since (I presume) 1966 and can't tell someone how long it takes an average football player to come back from an average (let's say) hamstring injury, then you are an absolute moron. You aren't an honest broker who won't "play doctor" you are just a total moron who's missed the context of the other 100 or so hamstring injuries that occur in a given season. 

If you can't guess that a giant swollen hand that someone is rubbing on the sidelines, placed on the injury report for, and held out of practice over proabably is causing them pain, then I doubt faculties beyond your minimal intelligence ... like your basic sense of pain, memory, etc.

Really, just stop. I mean ... just ... stop. You really, really, look like a total whiny, colicky, nitwit here.  And you've proven nothing to anyone but that ...

[/QUOTE]

And you have proven that you're an expert on hand injuries, of course.

So if it's 10 below and I rub my hands together it means I hurt them?

[/QUOTE]

Haha. You really don't know how to give up do you?

Ok, yeah ... if it were 10 degrees and he were rubbing them together briskly ... but not when it's not ten degrees but 60, one hand is visibly swollen and he is using the other hand to rub that one on the portion that is swollen, and a team doctor and Brady are both looking at the hand together on the sideline ... which, (exahaustingly) again .. he was placed on the injured list for and held out of practice for.

Let me ask you this ... I have a cold, it's been four days ... I pretty much know it's going to be completely gone in a few days? Does that make me a cold expert? Haha, or merely someone with a few brain cells bouncing around in their head that recalls that most colds are gone in about a week? Cold expert? Person with at least a slightly larger intelligence than a chimpanzee? 

Let the forum make the call, lol. 

I guess the swelling, rubbing, team doctor looking at both, replacing the tape on for two weeks, the injury report, and the limited practice ... those are all just an elaborate set of coincidences ... he was really cold on a ~60 degree day because he is anemic, thus he was rubbing his hand ... and his team doctor was ring shopping, so you know, brady being the nice guy he is decided to show that his fingers were the same size as the doctor's and thus he could go ahead and order a size 14 ring just like Brady's, the swelling is just because Brady was retaining water from a lot of chinese food and the full moon, and injury report was an accidental slip up in book keeping, and BB let him have practice off because he thinks he needs some extra time to plan the Patriots' surprise team holdiay party? 

And here is his 'normal ' hand ... and also a real facepalm reference to how sad your nitwit hijinx are ... so yeah ... just really, haha, stop. You look and sound like a total tool. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]

And here is his 'normal ' hand ... and also a real facepalm reference to how sad your nitwit hijinx are ... so yeah ... just really, haha, stop. You look and sound like a total tool. 

But you ARE a total tool for playing hand doctor.

The hand you claim is "injured" looks normal to me, but I'm not a doctor.  Which is MY point: I can't tell his hand is truly injured, so how can YOU?

[/QUOTE]

I can't tell his hand is truly injured, so how can YOU?

I don't know. Possibly because you have marginal intelligence and can't tell what a swollen hand looks like? More likely because you are being deliberately contradictory? I'd pay a million dollars to hear someone like you admit that. Just once. It would be priceless. But a million might cover it. 

Haha. Hand doctor? Do you really take yourself seriously?

Nah, I'm just a guy .. who has hands ... and has had swollen extremeties before ... and you know .... knows what a swollen hand looks like.

Oh, and knows swollen stuff is painful too.  

I guess you check yourself in to a hospital when you suspect something might be swollen to ask a doctor to verify it, because otherwise you would be playing doctor, and you can never really be sure if something is swollen unless a doctor verifies it?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLGDEV. Show SLGDEV's posts

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I contend that there is no way in h*ll that TB would accept this without being bound and gagged first!  At his age, he knows too well what can happen when a young replacement comes in and has some success.  He experienced it first hand.  Nope...not gonna happen.

[/QUOTE]

Uh, unless Brady is seriously injured I would estimate the probability of a Mallet over Brady similar to the Brady over Bledsoe at about .00000001%.

Brady will play the whole game (barring getting injured, GF).  Even playing as poorly as he has this season, I would still put him in the upper half of the QBs (don't bother giving me meaningless statistics).

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLGDEV. Show SLGDEV's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

An orthopedic surgeon has nothing to do with cancer.  Perhaps the person calling everyone an idiot should look up the word "oncologist".

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]

I don't know. Possibly because you have marginal intelligence and can't tell what a swollen hand looks like? More likely because you are being deliberately contradictory? I'd pay a million dollars to hear someone like you admit that. Just once. It would be priceless. But a million might cover it. 

Haha. Hand doctor? Do you really take yourself serisouly?

Nah, I'm just a guy .. who has hands ... and has had swollen extremeties before ... and you know .... knows what a swollen hand looks like.

I guess you check yourself in to a hospital when you suspect something might be swollen to ask a doctor to verify it, because otherwise you would be playing doctor, and you can never really be sure if something is swollen unless  doctor verifies it?

I can't tell what a swollen hand on Tom Brady would look like without seeing it in person, nor would I speculate about it from 1100 miles away.  I was watching the game in Foxboro from mu home in northwest Indiana and his hand appeared normal to me from the view I got of it.

I'd suspect you're the one that takes oneself far too seriously and is of the at best marginal intelligence level.

[/QUOTE]

Well, your spelling doesn't contradict my assessment. 

But if you can't tell what a swollen hand looks like in a photo, then you likely are of marginal intelligence ... or more likely you are being deliberately contrary to evoke a response from people on this forum.

I'd suspect you're the one that takes oneself far too seriously and is of the at best marginal intelligence level.

Got a psych degree to back that suspicion up doctor?

You can't tell from a photo of a swollen hand that it is swollen, but you can tell all these things about my personality ... just through a few lines of text? 

You don't even know if it's the same person writing each of these responses. Haha. 

I mean, a photo is a photo, a collection of posts could be anything. 

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Haha. Hand doctor? Do you really take yourself serisouly?

I guess you check yourself in to a hospital when you suspect something might be swollen to ask a doctor to verify it, because otherwise you would be playing doctor, and you can never really be sure if something is swollen unless  doctor verifies it?

[/QUOTE]

I can't tell what a swollen hand on Tom Brady would look like without seeing it in person, nor would I speculate about it from 1100 miles away.  I was watching the game in Foxboro from mu home in northwest Indiana and his hand appeared normal to me from the view I got of it.

[/QUOTE]

Well, your spelling doesn't contradict my assessment. 

But if you can't tell what a swollen hand looks like in a photo, then you likely are of marginal intelligence ... or more likely you are being deliberately contrary to evoke a response from people on this forum.

Got a psych degree to back that suspicion up doctor?

You can't tell from a photo of a swollen hand that it is swollen, but you can tell all these things about me personality ... just through a few lines of text? 

You don't even know if it's the same person writing each of these responses. Haha. 

I mean, a photo is a photo, a collection of posts could be anything. 

[/QUOTE]

I have a psych degree if you do.

[/QUOTE]

I don't have a psych degree. But then I don't hold anyone to that standard. 

You do ... so where is yours?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I'm sure someone already said this, but Dobson and Thompkins need reps with Brady to continue progressing. Plus, Pitt has a good defense still. Wouldn't write them off so quickly.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I don't have a psych degree. But then I don't hold anyone to that standard. 

You do ... so where is yours?

[/QUOTE]

Nor do I.

[/QUOTE]

OK, so refrain from commenting on the mental health of others until you have one. Otherwise, you are a giant hypocrite.