Mangina wants to be pals with BB again huh??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOFFBURGER. Show HOFFBURGER's posts

Mangina wants to be pals with BB again huh??

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2010/07/browns-eric-mangini-hopes-to-forge-a-better-relationship-with-patriots-bill-belichick/1?csp=outbrain&csp=obnetwork

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Re: Mangina wants to be pals with BB again huh??

Looks like this is the second time he's spoken public about repairing the relationship. He said something similar earlier this year (i can't remember where I read it).

IMO, BB probably dislikes him more for how he left rather than being the rat on filming. I remember BB being very upset with him taking off last minute to a division rival.

Again, this is MY OPINION. I think Mangini only spilled the beans on filming (something every team was doing but nobody was saying anything) because of how BB treated him on the way out the door. BB probably didn't throw him any going away parties so he lashed out and "taught the teacher a lesson"

Now, after time passes he's probably seen how wrong he was by breaking the coaching code of conduct and wants to be buds again.

BB will probably be the better man and become at least cordial but if it were me I'd tell him to screw himself.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsGhost. Show RedsGhost's posts

Re: Mangina wants to be pals with BB again huh??

I don't see BB even being cordial. I believe that one of Belichicks favorite quotes is - Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
    He won't be fooled twice.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

Re: Mangini wants to be pals with BB again huh??

he knows after this season with the browns he could be out of a job and wants to try to mend the bridges he burned in hopes to get his job back with the pats (which will probably never happen unless bill o'brian is really terrible this year and Belichick is desperate)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cwiegmann24. Show cwiegmann24's posts

Mangini was Defensive coordinator, not Offense

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

in cleveland he was an offensive assistant.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Mangini

and he couldn't be any worse than o'brien.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Re: Manginah wants to be pals with BB again huh??

He may have been the DC but i still find him to be pretty offensive. You made your bed and shat in it, now writhe in it you inglorious rat. (how dare they make
    mangin(a) unacceptable!)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Have fun in Oakland

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Mang wants to be pals with BB again huh??

Without going into my Michael Corleone rant I'll just say, "Manigini is dead to BB, He's nothing. He's not a brother, he's not a friend. He's nothing." When he sees BB walking Down the street I want him to cross so BB doesn't have to  look at him. When he comes to town to play us I want to know what hotel he is staying at 2 weeks in advance so BB doesn't have to drive past it. You never really forgive a backstabber. You just tell them them you forgive them and then keep a close eye on them.