Mangini gets fired at 10:00am TODAY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

10:00am press conference today announced on WFAN. Speculation is that Mangini and staff is GONE. BYE-BYE.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

Jets beat writer and Boomer are having a great discussion that Mangini sealed his fate in Seattle. He will be gone, Woody Johnson is livid, Jets are a mess, once again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

I hope not. We need him there in NY.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

There is a Santa Claus! The Rat King is dead!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

I guess Leon was so excited to fire him that he couldn't wait until 10:00. Here's the next post: What will Mangini be doing 6 months from now?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

Opps, I meant Woody. I guess I'm just as excited!!!! I love the Jets. Too bad they didn't have a chance to play the Lions.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatssoxVA. Show PatssoxVA's posts

What a 24 hour roller coaster ride. The Pats did their job in a whirlpool. that was good.
    Haveing root for the Jets to beat Miami, that was bad.
    Watching the Bret Favre swan song. That was disasterous.
    Hearing the news this morning. That was great news.
    It's been a hell of a year!!
    Happy New Year to all.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

What will Mangina be doing 6 months from now?

Working for the CFL I hope! lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

Update: Jet's players were called early this morning by team officials to be given the news. Now that's a great way to start your day.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 00chief00. Show 00chief00's posts

Just reading the NY post that announced he will be fired/has been fired.
    Who will hire him?
    Oakland?-they always take cast offs.
    Miami?-parcells tie in
    Detroit? they'll hire anybody
    Other? list
    Noone? he's burnt all his bridges

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

I think it was nice that he was there.the jets still couldnt do anything.now they have a shot at a coach who could.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

[Quote]What will Mangina be doing 6 months from now?

Working for the CFL I hope! lol [/Quote

He'll probably be working in a Blockbuster VIDEO store!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

Good ridence to Ratgina. I loved seeing him do a slow-burn with Favre's auto-destruct execution vs. the vastly overrated Dolphins. I don't think Favre is shedding any tears this monring with the news Ratgina's firing.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEpatriots4ever. Show NEpatriots4ever's posts

lets welcome him back to new england with open arms...

SIIIIIKKE !