MANKINS JUZ SIGNED FRANCISE CONTRACT....WHAT NOW?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptFoxboro. Show CaptFoxboro's posts

MANKINS JUZ SIGNED FRANCISE CONTRACT....WHAT NOW?

HE'S OFFICIALLY A PATRIOT ...
    WHAT TO DO WITH HIM ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

Re: MANKINS JUZ SIGNED FRANCISE CONTRACT....WHAT NOW?

Make him watch SB42 as well which he was owned by the entire Giant defensive front

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

You offer him a long contract.  If he says no, you tell him he is the best. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptFoxboro. Show CaptFoxboro's posts

Not sure Mankins is worth 1/12th of Pats Cap space.
    ALSO ~
    It's just been reported that Vincent Jackson has also signed his Francise Tag ...
    juz sayin .

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Offered him the same contract he turned down last year. If he doesn't take it maybe a team that needs a G and needs to spend a ton of cash to get to the cap floor wants him. How good would a 1st from Ari, TB, Chi, Cinn, or Clev look next year?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: MANKINS JUZ SIGNED FRANCISE CONTRACT....WHAT NOW?:
    [QUOTE]I would go for the Bears. For 1 they need O line help 2 they have a great trading relationship with BB and 3 they are going to s*ck big time this year IMO. Thats a deal I would make if he wont sign the same deal they offered him last season.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

I agree, they are also well below the cap so they have incentive to sign a top end player and get them closer to the floor.

If we could get a Blalock, Dhal, or Baas for 6mil a year for say 3-4 yrs and Chi is willing to give us a 1st then it's a no brainier for me. You take a step down at LG but any of the players I listed are more then capable of providing solid protection for Brady and in return that 4mil this year can be put towards a upper level WR or OLB. Along with that 1st we'd have 3 1st which gives us plenty of ammo to move up for a blue chip DE or get one of the top G's along with another 1st round player and use that extra 1st to trade back into 2013's draft.

but that all depends on if he signs long term. I'd love to have him back but only at what they were rumored to offer. Anything more and I'd rather see the package I mentioned above

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

makins will most likely be extended before the season starts. what bill has wanted all along. clear boundaries with new CBA in place first. give him his 6 year deal as the highest paid OG in football! a win-win. thats one position u dont wan to to keep messing with and it sends a nice message to the locker room that u take care of ur horses who put out for u. sure makins hasnt been 100% in not miising a game due to injury all these years! like tommy, like logan.. pay the man! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

extension

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

extend him if you can, if not the Bears could use some Oline help.  Don't trade him for less than a 1, though.  But I'd say 1+ for a perenial probowler (a REAL probowler, not the tebuckey Jones/Brandon Merriweather type), in his prime, in a position where long carreer's are the norm.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

For a game that is simply won in the trenches....pay the man already!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

Like the Cableguy says - let's get er done!  We will get the long-term done here with Logan and I also think it means "Light's Out" for Matt and Hello Solder at LT!

Mankins is a Man at OG and he gives us strength and toughness in the run game.