Manning or Brady as MVP Decided This Week?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Re: Manning or Brady as MVP Decided This Week?

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Again, MVP IS NOT who is most valuable to their team. It is the player who is more valuable than any other to any team.

Brady is having a better years based on Gomer's nearly 2.5X as many INTs as Tom....

But.... Fetus Head has previously won such an opinion based award he did not deserve. So don't be shocked if they give him his 5th. Like Luck, Manning's hype is revolting.

[/QUOTE]

Fetus head?  Based on your posts I assume you are at least 50 years old.  I would think that you would have matured enough to stop using childish names to describe others?  Clearly I am wrong, and jealousy is a significantly stronger emotion than I have assumed. 

[/QUOTE]

Stop it! You've hung around here long enough to know that Babe loves Tom, almost as much as you love Ol' Horseface. Incidently, did your wife finally make you take down the Peyton poster that you had hung on the ceiling, over your bed?? LOL!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I know TP - but I give you leeway because you are probably only 17.  I don't assume you are yet old enough to know better.  Babe, and yes he understandably loves brady, has frequently talked about how he's been around awhile.  So I think he should give up on the name calling.  Show some maturity. 

Your day will come.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

I know TP - but I give you leeway because you are probably only 17.

RESPONSE: I wish...LOL!!!

I don't assume you are yet old enough to know better.  Babe, and yes he understandably loves brady, has frequently talked about how he's been around awhile.  So I think he should give up on the name calling.  Show some maturity.

RESPONSE: Talk about maturity...is consistently lying, misrepresenting what others say, and misdirecting the topic of a thread when commenting on a sports talk forum, all for the sake of defending your biased positions, a sign of maturity? Seems like you got some serious growing up to do, son.  

Your day will come.

RESPONSE: My day will come? On countless occasions, I have made a fool out of you here by catching you in lies, misrepresentations, and misdirecting conversations (by your own admission). Seems that we're still waiting for your maturation day to arrive, Dog(ggggg)...LOL!!  

[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Texas Pat - a legend in his own mind. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to shenanigan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There you have it, for anyone to win MVP over Manning they not only have to put up superior numbers in every category, but do it against superior competition with less support... and even then it might not work, even if you break a record.  Like say the record for completion percentage in a season like Drew Brees in 2009.  MVP is the same as prom queen and will be because it's a media award not a NFL award.

Also, Babe is right.  MVP is not most valuable to their team. It is undefined, but has always been understood to be the best player.  Why would anyone want an award for the best player on the worst team based on abstract what if's?

[/QUOTE]

That is a given. Like Favre before him, Manning has +X votes because of his personality, his name cache (another Manning dynasty member, 1st pick, commercials) etc.

Like Favre did at least onece, Manning's won the award at least twice, when *statisitcally* he shouldn't have won it, the role he played on a winning team wasn't clearly better, and the only deciding factor was his name.

The year Brees didn't get it was all out theft. That was simply one of the greatest seasons ever by a QB -- and he outperformed Manning as well with less total talent when the game counted as well. Shame on the voters. Brees, who is an arrogant jerk, really did deserve it that season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

People act like if the Broncos had a bad team last year...they just needed a decen QB to lead them to 10+ wins and guess what? They got one of the best of all time..so you'd think he'll make them even better..which in this case he has....The Broncos had to change their whole play book to accomodate Tim Tebow, and play to his strenghts...Now they're running P-Manning Offense..Yea he had to learn his new team mates tendencies and all of that but he was doing the same in Indy with his new set of receivers..so we can throw that out of the window...Give him comeback player of the year and I don't have any problem with him sharing it with AP...But MVP? come on...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

It’s time to get the word out!  TFB MVP 2012!  Be Proud, Get Loud, Get this Message out!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What's "legendary" about making a fool out of an arrogant clown like you?? I notice that you didn't try to deny what I had to say. Maybe you have grown a tad wiser here over the years, Dog(ggggg)? LOL!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What's "legendary" about making a fool out of an arrogant clown like you?? I notice that you didn't try to deny what I had to say. Maybe you have grown a tad wiser here over the years, Dog(ggggg)? LOL!!!

[/QUOTE]

TP - I've proven you wrong so many times that Stephen Hawking's lost count.  Your inability or lack of desire to recognize that isn't my problem.  And because you won't or can't, its a waste of my time to continue to try.  Thus, my comment. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

TP - I've proven you wrong so many times that Stephen Hawking's lost count.  Your inability or lack of desire to recognize that isn't my problem.  And because you won't or can't, its a waste of my time to continue to try.  Thus, my comment. 

[/QUOTE]

Whatever! I noticed it took you a paragraph just to say, "no comment". Typical Dog(ggggg) blather...LOL!!!  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

TP -

Everytime you start a post with "whatever" (and its frequent with me and others), that's when I know that you know you've been bested.  Almost never at a loss for words, "whatever" is exactly that for you. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

TP -

Everytime you start a post with "whatever" (and its frequent with me and others), that's when I know that you know you've been bested.  Almost never at a loss for words, "whatever" is exactly that for you. 

[/QUOTE]

Whatever...LOL!!! Keep right on sticking that chin of yours out, Dog(ggggg). LOL!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

TP -

[/QUOTE]

Whatever...LOL!!! Keep right on sticking that chin of yours out, Dog(ggggg). LOL!!!!

[/QUOTE]

With you TP, I always will your jabs are about as effective as a hand fan.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

TP -

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

With you TP, I always will your jabs are about as effective as a hand fan.

[/QUOTE]

Of Dog(ggggg), you're so clever...LOL!! Adios to you, you buffoonish lil' beagle!!

LOL!!!