Mannings own Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Re: Mannings own Brady

It must be tough having your season come to an end so early bugboy but that doesn't mean you can spend all your free time here.

You were behind the Fat man and dirty Sanchez after week three so stay there and stop changing teams.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

3 > 2

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbincpumpkin. Show dbincpumpkin's posts

hey nyyf09; you are a typical NY as........h.....fan.  Let me see now, Boston teams have one three super bowls, two worlds series and one NBA championship in the last 10 years.  How many championships have you loosers from NY won in that timeframe?  and Oh by the way, you have two football teams to our one, not to mention two baseball teams to our one.  And please don't cry about us supposedly cheating, that's bull!  Also, by the way, our Celtics have won more championships on a pro rata basis than your Yankees if you look at the number of championships won since the teams inception (ie Yanks have approximately 30 more years as a franchise than the Celts).

Mannings over Brady;  come on, I'm sure both Eli and Peyton would trade their one SB for Tom's 3, not to mention he is better looking and a much better leader, especially in the playoffs; check it out, Peyton is terrible in the playoffs.

Bottom line nyyf09, your just like the rest of the new york fanbase; crybabies and loosers.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbincpumpkin. Show dbincpumpkin's posts

and oh by the way nyyf09, care to comment; I see you haven't since your 1st post u looser.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Yeah, and not to mention, we did not resign David Patten, who pretty much saved our post season in 2001.  Off he went, to the redskins.  Remember him? spectacular leaping grabs falling backwards in the end zone.  i still love watching those games.  Anyway, Dear Troll-  You put ALL the manning rings in one room, dad included, and TB still has more.  So, there ya go about "owning" someone.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

How Manning brother does it take to win three superbowl rings? Apparently three. :)  I guess you need to talk trash this week while your pathetic Giants are still mathematically still in it. Later loser.

Go Pats!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeaceLaur. Show PeaceLaur's posts

In Response to Re: Mannings own Brady:
    [QUOTE]hey nyyf09; you are a typical NY as........h.....fan.  Let me see now, Boston teams have one three super bowls, two worlds series and one NBA championship in the last 10 years.  How many championships have you loosers from NY won in that timeframe?  and Oh by the way, you have two football teams to our one, not to mention two baseball teams to our one.  And please don't cry about us supposedly cheating, that's bull!  Also, by the way, our Celtics have won more championships on a pro rata basis than your Yankees if you look at the number of championships won since the teams inception (ie Yanks have approximately 30 more years as a franchise than the Celts). Mannings over Brady;  come on, I'm sure both Eli and Peyton would trade their one SB for Tom's 3, not to mention he is better looking and a much better leader, especially in the playoffs; check it out, Peyton is terrible in the playoffs. Bottom line nyyf09, your just like the rest of the new york fanbase; crybabies and loosers.
    Posted by pumpkin12446[/QUOTE]

Sir, I do believe you forgot about the Bills. I know they're bad, but forgetting about their existence? Poor guys can't catch a break.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeaceLaur. Show PeaceLaur's posts

In Response to Mannings own Brady:
    [QUOTE]Eli and Peyton both know how to kick the patriots butt All Brady could do is choke when they show up Hey tom, who your daddy? huh? who? Remember the 18-1? Remember the Colts game? How does it feel to get whupped GO GIANTS
    Posted by nyyf09[/QUOTE]

Let's be serious, the Giants defense was responsible for the Super Bowl win over the Patriots. Eli Manning is an average quarterback who showed some tenacity and had great luck on the last drive. But Tyree's catch, then Plaxico's...none of it matters without the D smothering that ridiculously efficient 2007 Pats offense and holding them to 14 points.

Peyton, on the other hand, is a great quarterback who deserves the praise he gets, whether I like the Colts or not. Still, to suggest he "owns" Brady is kind of ridiculous. Brady is 2-1 in playoff games against the Colts and has 3 SB rings to Peyton's 1.

Simmer down, now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mannings own Brady : Oh, ok Boston fan.  How well did you hold on to Lowe, Millar, Nixon, Nomar and Pedro - thanks for ending the 80+ year draught, now get outta town. 
    Posted by jack420[/QUOTE]

Half the players you're whining about performances went down the tubes within 2 years of them being let go so your whine is beyond stupid

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]I thought the Mannings owned the refs? This is very confusing.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

D#mn root...I was going to post, "Considering I see Manning on television hocking everything else he apparently owns, mouthguards, cuisenarts, used auto parts...It the only logical conclusion that Manning owns a Brady too," BUT You're 1-liner already embarassed the Troll enough for the day.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

I haven't eaten an oreo since the TV commercial with those two gubbers licking them.....just can't get past it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

LMAO@ Harley!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Looks like a Giants fan put down his beer long enough to hit Mommy's keyboard. Sad..... very sad.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

ONE guy with 3 rings or TWO guys with 1 ring each? HHmmmmm??? Such a tough decision...

I don't want to feed the Trolls, but is this really a debate?