Manti Te'o GF death a hoax?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: Manti Te'o GF death a hoax?

In response to ricky12684's comment:

In response to dapats1281's comment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGgIwSc8M3M

"we talked on the phone everynight for the past 4 months..."

bahahahahaaa

He said his brother told him that his girlfriend had passed away. Which doesn't make sense unless he wanted to introduce his online girlfriend to his brother...online.

He made a statement earlier that he's a victim of this...Sorry, can't believe him.

no way anyone can believe him. either he did it for heisman votes or ND put him up to it for recruiting and publicity purposes.

The statement Te'o just put out is saying he "fell in love on line."

Using the old Twitter-love defense!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGgIwSc8M3M

"we talked on the phone everynight for the past 4 months..."

bahahahahaaa

He said his brother told him that his girlfriend had passed away. Which doesn't make sense unless he wanted to introduce his online girlfriend to his brother...online.

He made a statement earlier that he's a victim of this...Sorry, can't believe him.

His brother or his imaginary girlfriends brother?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

http://articles.southbendtribune.com/2012-10-12/sports/34419536_1_brian-and-ottilia-manti-te-o-irish-head-coach

Okay, in this article it's stated that they met in person.

"They started out as just friends," Brian Te'o said. "Every once in a while, she would travel to Hawaii, and that happened to be the time Manti was home, so he would meet with her there. But within the last year, they became a couple."

This is so bizzare 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Why the negative comments towards Te'o?  Apparently he had met someone online and they talk all the time and he got emotionally involved to where he considered this person to be his girlfriend.  It happens!  I feel bad for him! This has to be devistating for him!

I will comment more later as I gotta go, my girlfriend just IM'd me.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Why the negative comments towards Te'o?  Apparently he had met someone online and they talk all the time and he got emotionally involved to where he considered this person to be his girlfriend.  It happens!  I feel bad for him! This has to be devistating for him!

Anyone with half a brain can see through that excuse, or alibi if you will.

Read up on it some more, watch some videos, and dig a bit deeper and you'll quickly see that he was in on it.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Take a look at the post before yours...is his dad the liar, then?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

Anyone with half a brain can see through that excuse, or alibi if you will.

Read up on it some more, watch some videos, and dig a bit deeper and you'll quickly see that he was in on it.

LMAO I seriously hope you are being as facetious as the post you are responding too. hahahaha

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

What a totally F'd up story.

Sort of reminds me of the skit they did on SNL with Jon Lovitz where he would say after every ridiculous statement... yeah thats the ticket.

SNL and the Lettermans of the world will have a pretty good material here.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

who cares

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

I do not understand the story. She did not exist? How do you call someone your girlfriend when you have never even met her?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

If it's a hoax I think it's one of the sickest things you could do to a person, and the last thing I'm going to do is laugh at him. If he's involved in it (and some say he did it for publicity) it will all come out, and he'll pay dearly for it. Either way, it's no laughing matter.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Ok, well, SORT of a laughing matter then...lol

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Maybe he got fooled by the "they can't put anything on the internet thats not true" trick, and thougt she was a French model...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bufTna0WArc

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Wow.  I'll start out by saying that the ND statement is completely pathetic.  How dumb do they think the public is?  This is pathetic, and I am ashamed to say that I am one of the many who fell for this kid's story.  I generally never root for ND, or any of it's players, but after hearing Manti's story I made an exception.  Stupid stupid stupid!  I should have known that the 2 deaths, 6 hrs apart, right before the season opener was just too huge of a coincidence.  This was clearly a ploy to gain the sympathy heisman vote, and to gain national publicity going into the NFL draft.  I doubt that Te'o was on NE's board after he looked like a 3rd grader playing vs the varsity in the national championship game, but now I'm sure of it.  What a fraud.  No suprise that ND is involved.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

Wow.  I'll start out by saying that the ND statement is completely pathetic.  How dumb do they think the public is?  This is pathetic, and I am ashamed to say that I am one of the many who fell for this kid's story.  I generally never root for ND, or any of it's players, but after hearing Manti's story I made an exception.  Stupid stupid stupid!  I should have known that the 2 deaths, 6 hrs apart, right before the season opener was just too huge of a coincidence.  This was clearly a ploy to gain the sympathy heisman vote, and to gain national publicity going into the NFL draft.  I doubt that Te'o was on NE's board after he looked like a 3rd grader playing vs the varsity in the national championship game, but now I'm sure of it.  What a fraud.  No suprise that ND is involved.

thats saying a hell of a lot in one post wazzu.

heavy duty.

i didnt have any pats interest to being with. right now i dont know if i want him on the team as an udfa.

bit of dyanamite psychologically. too hig a risk for "bad things" especailly when you add $ and stress. concerns me. (much more than hsitory of drugs would). the "dynamite" might not go off, but the risk is too high for me.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

Maybe he got fooled by the "they can't put anything on the internet thats not true" trick, and thougt she was a French model...

+1

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Low-FB-IQ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

low,

no hes complicit in a lie. the question is was he fooled by his friend or complicitous with his friend who created the profile. the "death"of the girfriend, playing it up, repeateed that lie again and again on natl tv, are at teh least all teo lies. with the evidence so far unearthed, if it is at it appears, he was involved in creating the account. to what puirpose, unless his boddy tells all , may never be known.

to alleviate peer pressure to have a girlfirend?

to hide being gay?

or the most likely, something to do with fame (ie a better story)? 

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:

hate to say it but i think t'eo is a SOCIOPATH.. seems a lot of truth in this . dont believe anyone lied on him. this was out there for too long and he said nothing. think he made it up to stand out and rally the media around him. bad character.. whats up with that notre dame program of late.. winning but trading on their character.

lying for gain (and to this extent) is a sign of some emotional issues, but does not indicate sociopathy.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:

Probably a publicity stunt to get a sympathy vote for the Heisman...

^^^ This

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

In response to ccsjl's comment:

Probably a publicity stunt to get a sympathy vote for the Heisman...

^^^ This

^^^Yep.  And to gain National exposure with the draft approaching.