Mark Anderson Out Indefinitely

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Mark Anderson Out Indefinitely

Knee surgery.  No timetable for his return.  Ouch: http://sports.yahoo.com/news/bills-gm-nix-anderson-miss-191552478--nfl.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Mark Anderson Out Indefinitely

I can't get over the luck of that organization - they seam to sign decent players and draft pretty well, but they just can't catch a break. And I'll tell you what, Anderson's entire game is speed and burst, if the knee takes that away he's a guy you don't even want on the field...never mind holding a big contract. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to DelGriffith's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BB does it again.

[/QUOTE]

Is he Tonya Harding? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

He cashed in on a very good year with the Pats.  Very good as a pass rushing role player that is.  The Pats put him in situations that took advantage of his capabilities.  The Bills clearly overpaid for this guy, mostly everyone agreed about that before the ink even dried on his contract. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

FROM ROTOWORLD; Bills $20M DE Mark Anderson out indefinitely Bills RE Mark Anderson is out indefinitely after Monday's MRI apparently revealed extensive damage to his injured knee. He requires surgery. There are no indications that this is a season-ender, but the Bills don't expect their $20 million addition playing anytime soon. Buffalo's offseason defensive makeover has backfired spectacularly, with Anderson's absence adding injury to insult. Through five weeks, the Bills rank 31st in both yards and points allowed. They're averaging two sacks per game. Anderson had one of those sacks and a dozen tackles. He figures to be replaced by Chris Kelsay.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]

BB does it again.

[/QUOTE]

This is such a dumb post lol. You don't even know if he'd have gotten hurt if he still played here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

FROM ROTOWORLD; Bills $20M DE Mark Anderson out indefinitely Bills RE Mark Anderson is out indefinitely after Monday's MRI apparently revealed extensive damage to his injured knee. He requires surgery. There are no indications that this is a season-ender, but the Bills don't expect their $20 million addition playing anytime soon. Buffalo's offseason defensive makeover has backfired spectacularly, with Anderson's absence adding injury to insult. Through five weeks, the Bills rank 31st in both yards and points allowed. They're averaging two sacks per game. Anderson had one of those sacks and a dozen tackles. He figures to be replaced by Chris Kelsay.

[/QUOTE]

WoW!  Not a good season for Bills fans.  I for one thought they were going to be pretty darn good this year, good enough to take 2nd in the division.  On the positive side for Bills fans, the jets just might be bad enough to finish below the Bills but not good enough to finish above the Dolphins, bwahahahahahaha!!!

Side note, I liked Anderson when he was here, hopefully it isn't season ending!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

When I came home from Work Tonight Mark Anderson was in my Bathtub. I hope he heals soon so he can GTH out.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Sad to see people like Zdeno lash out at me and ingore the other comments. When will this silly set of attacks end?

Are Mighty and TCal friends with ZDeno and vice versa?  Ugh. It just gets so old.

My comment is clearly tied to my premise of good or great Pats players being WORSE when they leave. It remains true for obvious reasons.   Enough, guys. Seriously. Enough.  It's been proven.

You overachieve here and then take the money, you're shown to be overrated.  Period.

[/QUOTE]

they have to go elsewhere to get paid - pats sure aint gonna pay, they are just vampires

[/QUOTE]

You mean the Pats won't pay for every top free agent like the Yankees do every year? Because of their TV contract and high sales in clothing they can afford the Luxury tax -thus guaranteeing them a chance to be in the World Series every year! I still can't figure out why you are on this board---the only thing that comes up is --  your'e collecting food stamps and living with MOMMY causing extreme boredom. And before you stick your foot up your as_ next time you might want to think before posting! Let me point out some huge contracts the Pats have doled out to these players---Brady, Mankins,Big VINCE, Gronk,Hernandez,Mayo---with most likely Welker along with Ridley, Solder and Volmer,(if healthy) getting theirs soon. I know it's hard for you arrogant, egotistical NYrs to keep quiet when you don't know something, but believe me it works!!!! Now get off the boards and go look for a J.O.B.  Your'e stealing my money thru taxes!!!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

Sad to see people like Zdeno lash out at me and ingore the other comments. When will this silly set of attacks end?

Are Mighty and TCal friends with ZDeno and vice versa?  Ugh. It just gets so old.

My comment is clearly tied to my premise of good or great Pats players being WORSE when they leave. It remains true for obvious reasons.   Enough, guys. Seriously. Enough.  It's been proven.

You overachieve here and then take the money, you're shown to be overrated.  Period.

[/QUOTE]

The fact is, the Pats' great coaching turns mediocre players into apparent stars.  That's why I just don't get why some posters are on here all the time criticizing the coaches for not running enough, not playing Ocho enough, not giving the ball to BJGE, playing Danny Woodhead too much, not running a 3-4 defense, not blitzing, not reining in Brady, playing so-called "bend but don't break," or whatever.  This coaching staff does a fabulous job of getting good results out of spare parts.  Anderson was never more than a spare part.  Nothing about his performance (pre-injury) in Buffalo surprises me. He looked good here because Bill Belichick knows how to make guys look good. In Buffalo he looked mediocre because he was mediocre.  Belichick is just a much smarter coach than anyone else in the NFL.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.