Mark Ingram in 2011??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ehop14. Show Ehop14's posts

Mark Ingram in 2011??

Ingram will be a junior next season...if he enters the draft, could the Patriots try to grab him with Oakland's 1st round pick? I'd rather not wait a year to draft a running back, but it might be worth it to get this guy. Your thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Re: Mark Ingram in 2011??

I like Dwyer in the 2nd round if he is draft eligible in 2010. I find it difficult to believe that the Pats would draft a RB as high as the 2011 Raiders pick will be. Heck I have trouble getting my head around them drafting a RB in the 2nd. Teams are not built based on projected fantasy stats (see pre-draft discussion on Mayo over Mc Fadden). I could see them targetting one or two players and if they aren`t there they`ll trade down. Darfting Seymour`s replacement could be a high priority of both the `10 and 2011 drafts. I have nothing against Ingram, but Heisman players want Heisman money and if Ingram replicates the season he just had he could easily be drafted in the top three and want huge money. I might trade the 2011 pick to get the rights to Suh; s--t when was the last time a DT-DE finished that high in Heisman voting. A 3-4 DE of Sey`s caliber is much more difficult to replace than a power RB of Dillon`s caliber. I`d rather the Pats draft a 3-4 DE or stud OLB with that raiders pick than a RB.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Rb's have a short life span on average.  I would rather not waste a pick that high on one(as the raiders).  I strongly think we need to draft 1 or even 2 due to age of our Rbs.  N. Devine and Dwyer would be a great pair to grab.  Our next Faulk and Dillon. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

they should use that pick on a beast at any position on defense... they shouldn't even touch offensive guys with that pick (unless its a monster OL)