Mark Sanchez officially the Anti-Tebow

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Mark Sanchez officially the Anti-Tebow

66.6 Raiting

6 Tds, 6 INTs

Longest play: 66 yards

6.6 Yards per attempt

With some manipulation, that is 3 666's.

Time to put in Tebow and the 24hr coverage from ESPN and NFL Network!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Re: Mark Sanchez officially the Anti-Tebow

It seems like Sanchez maybe saved his job for another week after listening to the post game garbage.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

It's not garabage if it keeps Sanchez and Ryan and Tannenbaum running things in NY! Let's hope they do just well enough to reup again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's not garabage if it keeps Sanchez and Ryan and Tannenbaum running things in NY! Let's hope they do just well enough to reup again.

[/QUOTE]

Good point but I am curious to see if Tebow can save that sinking ship. If he can get them an 8-8 or 9-7 record they would probably be forced by that fan base to sign him long term. Though these boards would be unbearable again during the Tebow weeks.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Good point but I am curious to see if Tebow can save that sinking ship. If he can get them an 8-8 or 9-7 record they would probably be forced by that fan base to sign him long term. Though these boards would be unbearable again during the Tebow weeks.

[/QUOTE]

to be fair jets o-line is fair at best, wr corps thin and rb not very good...sanchez has a lot of work to do but they arent giving him much to work with...to be honest jets have screwed him up the last couple of years

[/QUOTE]

I agree whole heartedly. Sanchez under Belichek or Coughlin (I'm a huge fan, he actually turned BC football into a national power) might have turned into a solid QB. Rex Ryan is a top notch defensive coordinator who like his dad seems to care nothing at all about offense which was in pretty good shape before his arrival (good Oline, decent recievers and TE).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sorry but JC himself couldn't save this team-----and the Pats showed how to defend Tebow in 2 blowouts last year at the end of the season. Jets are toast this year---too many key injuries?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Tebow is the anti-Tebow. I mean seriously the hype surrounding Tebow doesn't live up to his numbers and no matter how bad Sanchez is, trust me he's in the bottom 3rd of active note I didn't say starting QB's in the league, he's still a better QB. It seems like ESPN and the tebowites make Tebow out to be the next Bradshaw (seemed like a more appropriate comparison given playing styles) but he is his own worst enemy on the field.

With that said I would love to see Tebow as the starting QB against the Pats lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

Somewhere I heard that Mondays game was the 666th NFL game....

is that acurate?

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Let's not forget all the jests posters who thought Shoone Greene was an LT circa 2004 redux. The problem is failed potential (Greene, Sanchez, Gholston, Wilson etc...) and bad moves by Tananbaum. Once you go all in on free agents (Cromartie, Scott, Plax, Holmes) you have to produce and the jets haven't lived up to expectations.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Tebow is the anti-Tebow. I mean seriously the hype surrounding Tebow doesn't live up to his numbers and no matter how bad Sanchez is, trust me he's in the bottom 3rd of active note I didn't say starting QB's in the league, he's still a better QB. It seems like ESPN and the tebowites make Tebow out to be the next Bradshaw (seemed like a more appropriate comparison given playing styles) but he is his own worst enemy on the field.

With that said I would love to see Tebow as the starting QB against the Pats lol

[/QUOTE]

ur certainly right about the hype which is embarrassing...but then BSPN has been loweriing the standards of sports journalism for years now

guess Tebow has now replaced Brett Favre as the player they will insult our intelligence with

[/QUOTE]

You can't use ESPN and journalism in the same sentence. ESPN and National Inquirer go together.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Only good thing about ESPN is 30 on 30. It's about as close as they get to real journalism.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Only good thing about ESPN is 30 on 30. It's about as close as they get to real journalism.

[/QUOTE]

I have not seen them all but the one on SMU and the Columbian soccer teams were really good. The one's on the LA Raiders and the University of Miami promoted everything bad about sports. The fact that the Raiders were fashionable with gangster low lifes does not impress me or that Miami's win at all cost mentality in college sports is interesting because it produced good NFL players also does not thrill me.