Mark Sanchez Was Accused of Sexual Assault

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Mark Sanchez Was Accused of Sexual Assault

I didn't know this, a friend pointed it out to me:

In April 2006, Sanchez was arrested after a female USC student accused him of sexual assault. He was released from jail the following day and suspended, but on June 3, 2006, the Los Angeles County District Attorney's office announced no charges would be filed, and Sanchez was reinstated, remaining subject to team-related discipline for underage drinking and using fake identification on the night he was arrested.[

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Mark Sanchez Was Accused of Sexual Assault

In Response to Mark Sanchez Was Accused of Sexual Assault:
    I didn't know this, a friend pointed it out to me: In April 2006, Sanchez was arrested after a female USC student accused him of sexual assault. He was released from jail the following day and suspended, but on June 3, 2006, the Los Angeles County District Attorney's office announced no charges would be filed, and Sanchez was reinstated, remaining subject to team-related discipline for underage drinking and using fake identification on the night he was arrested. [
    Posted by KellieMB
    The Jets were given a worse punishment than the Steelers as they have to start their sexual predator!!! Seriously this kind of thing happens all the time on Colleges across the country,the only problem with Ben doing it is he's no longer a College student so all the jealous old geezers like Goodell got envious and decided to make him the prime suspect and Suspended him because they are no longer invited to the Frat parties like he is...Goodell may think his moral fortitude is of a higher standing but he is the proverbial guy living in the glass house and like everything in life what goes around comes around,so remember Roger you reap what you sew!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

He fits in perfectly on that team.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

maybe someone slipped him some spanish fly?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

One account when he was drunk and underage that didn't lead to anything. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on this one.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

That no good Dirty Sanchez

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

I hope that guy I patted on the butt the other night doesn't charge me with sexual assult

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

admit it Mike you loved it!