Maroney is a DOG, period!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

After watching him carry the ball I just want to throw up! He continues to dance and shuffle, now a fumble on the 1? NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Sign Larry Johnson not matter how much an ^%$#@! he is. This isn't the Salvation Army it's is the NFL!  Or at least it was. Question, who the @$^$ is calling the plays on offense? Some great calls, some so bad it's sad! What a bad day!!! 

I can't wait for Bill's press conference to hear all the same BS. They made more plays than us. We wanted to win the game... Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah. Oh by the way, HOW THE &^%$ CAN THIS TEAM EVER LOSE TO THE FREAKIN GIANTS!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from John413. Show John413's posts

Re: Maroney is a DOG, period!

I disagree. 

If you create a hole in a fence, a dog will run through it. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoHoldingCalls. Show NoHoldingCalls's posts

In Response to Re: Maroney is a DOG, period!:
    [QUOTE]I disagree.  If you create a hole in a fence, a dog will run through it. 
    Posted by John413[/QUOTE]
    Not if that dog just dances around like it has a full bladder and never actually tries to move forward.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

#39 thinks he is the second coming of Barry Sanders with all the jukes and twists.  Lawrence hear me, YOU are no Barry Sanders