Maroney to be "KAMIKAZEE" against Denver??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MaritimePatsFan. Show MaritimePatsFan's posts

Maroney to be "KAMIKAZEE" against Denver??

Boston Herald has reported, http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/football/patriots/view/20091010laurence_
    maroney_needs_to_step_up_game_time_to_get_back_at_it/

Maroney to "run with no remorse, to be kamikazee".

Meanwhile NFL Network has reported Morris will get Taylor's carries. Should we expect anything from Maroney other than say 8 carries for 25 yards??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Re: Maroney to be "KAMIKAZEE" against Denver??

a kamikazee DIES!
    this statement he made indicates the fear he has of running hard

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zigmundo. Show zigmundo's posts

Should we expect anything from Maroney other than say 8 carries for 25 yards??

Yes. We should expect 8 carries for 7 yards with a long of 5 yards.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

12 - 15 carries 75 yards, 3 receptions 15 yards... mark him down...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

There is as much of a chance of Maroney going "kamikazee" against Denver as there is of JD Drew striking out in game 3 on a boderline strike and getting into a shouting match with the home plate umpire before punching the ump in the face and being drug off the field by teammates while shouting obscenities and frothing at the mouth.

I hate to keep ragging on the guy but these posts are getting to be a bit much. Anybody that thinks Maroney is ever going to be a top flight back is living in fantasy land.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Colosoxman. Show Colosoxman's posts

Dream on Maroney cant find a hole if his life depended on it and the Broncos
    have been stuffing the run all year long.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

Well i am not saying he has to be AP... hes clearly not, but hes def. better than this... I still think he can be a successful back in this league, and this is his year to prove it. I am willing to give him this season, if he doesnt prove it to me this season, then he's done.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

People love to dream, but in the real world, Maroney's words go from one ear out the next. He's been getting it for a while now. I would love to be wrong about him, but I know I'm going to be right. 

He's on a nationally televised game this week, that means America is going to see his dance moves. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

Hindsight is 20/20, but MAN imagine if he had drafted Barber instead...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Maroney to be "KAMIKAZEE" against Denver??:
    [QUOTE]Boston Herald has reported, http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/football/patriots/view/20091010laurence_ maroney_needs_to_step_up_game_time_to_get_back_at_it/ Maroney to "run with no remorse, to be kamikazee". Meanwhile NFL Network has reported Morris will get Taylor's carries. Should we expect anything from Maroney other than say 8 carries for 25 yards??
    Posted by MaritimePatsFan[/QUOTE]

LOL...all rhetoric.  More like seppuku...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MaritimePatsFan. Show MaritimePatsFan's posts

Yea I figured the posts on here would be mostly negative. Bubba saying Maroney would commit seppuku might be a bit harsh. For those who don't know it is a Japanese ritual where I believe a samurai puts a 9 inch blade in their gut lifts it up to their chest and then twists it sideways, spilling their guts all over the floor. If they cannot make it through the entire motion, they have a "second". This is when someone they have chosen decapitates them at the neck, so they do not have to die with shame.

I guess my only question Bubba is who do you think Maroney would pick to be his second?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

What are Maroney's thoughts about the budget deficit?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

Well, he will be a mile up from sea level....maybe the divine wind up there can blow him forward a little bit...that would be progress I think...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fledge. Show fledge's posts

For the last two years there's an article before every game and even during the pre season about this guy getting ready to step up, blah blah blah. Every week. This week he has the nerve to say that he needs help from the other backs because he can't do it alone... uh? He should keep his yapper shut!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

In Response to Re: Maroney to be "KAMIKAZEE" against Denver??:
    [QUOTE]Well, he will be a mile up from sea level....maybe the divine wind up there can blow him forward a little bit...that would be progress I think...
    Posted by mountainmonkey[/QUOTE]

Let's hope it's a tail wind, otherwise ..........

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Well, can we hope to see the Maroney we saw in the playoffs of 2007?  He was quite impressive in that three game run.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DStroh1. Show DStroh1's posts

[QUOTE]Yea I figured the posts on here would be mostly negative. Bubba saying Maroney would commit seppuku might be a bit harsh. For those who don't know it is a Japanese ritual where I believe a samurai puts a 9 inch blade in their gut lifts it up to their chest and then twists it sideways, spilling their guts all over the floor. If they cannot make it through the entire motion, they have a "second". This is when someone they have chosen decapitates them at the neck, so they do not have to die with shame. I guess my only question Bubba is who do you think Maroney would pick to be his second?

Galloway?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DStroh1. Show DStroh1's posts

In Response to Maroney to be "KAMIKAZEE" against Denver??:
    [QUOTE]Boston Herald has reported, http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/football/patriots/view/20091010laurence_ maroney_needs_to_step_up_game_time_to_get_back_at_it/ Maroney to "run with no remorse, to be kamikazee". Meanwhile NFL Network has reported Morris will get Taylor's carries. Should we expect anything from Maroney other than say 8 carries for 25 yards??

I hope he has a great game and proves everybody wrong.  If however he stays his present course, here's to having a big helping of BJGE through the hole all day long!  GO PATS!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PedroiaThaDestroyah. Show PedroiaThaDestroyah's posts

we had a shot to get Joseph Addai, LenDale White, Maurice Jones-Drew, Leon Washington, And DeAngelo Williams. Yet We pick this guy. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]Yea I figured the posts on here would be mostly negative. Bubba saying Maroney would commit seppuku might be a bit harsh. For those who don't know it is a Japanese ritual where I believe a samurai puts a 9 inch blade in their gut lifts it up to their chest and then twists it sideways, spilling their guts all over the floor. If they cannot make it through the entire motion, they have a "second". This is when someone they have chosen decapitates them at the neck, so they do not have to die with shame. I guess my only question Bubba is who do you think Maroney would pick to be his second?

Geez....I guess some of you couldn't get the hint of sarcasm (and the use of LOL) and the play of words vs. Kamikaze.  Oh, well.....It's all good. Peace, brah...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Maroney to be "KAMIKAZEE" against Denver?? : Galloway?
    Posted by DStroh1[/QUOTE]

LOL...awesome! Someone has a sense of humor....but, who's gonna be Galloway's second....? He's probably feeling a little pressure too