Maroney's Fantasy Value?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-kyle. Show Boston-kyle's posts

Maroney's Fantasy Value?

Whats your take on maroney's value in fantasy?

Low risk pickup via free agency. many leagues dont have him claimed. Game against tampa Bay this week looks like a sure bet for 100 yards? any takers?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BillsHoody. Show BillsHoody's posts

Re: Maroney's Fantasy Value?

i vow to never pick up a pats RB in fantasy, but this week is as good as ull get on a sure thing for moroney

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

Maroney and BJGE aren't bad pick ups this week if one of your main rbs are on a bye week.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Had to take him because my RBs s==k and Ray Rice is on the bye. Can't complain really I still have Brees and Moss. But yeah if Maroney racks up some yards I won't be to surprised...maybe Dungy should give the Bucs an inspirational speech before we play them.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

I picked him up for this week. I believe he will have a good game against a terrible run D. Plus I too am in the same position my RB's stink besides Deangelo Williams. He is a low risk pickup and will get most of the touches until Morris comes back.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In auction leagues, a Pats running back is like buying a lottery ticket.

but you're right - he's low risk, high reward.  Plus, it's not like most fantasy teams have too many running backs to the point where you couldn't afford to drop somebody to pick him up.

I have Peterson, among others, but I still have two or three people I intend to drop at the next 4-week waiver draft.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BJhough. Show BJhough's posts

It should be high, coming off a great week taking the load of carries and sharing with BenJarvus Green-Ellis, he should definetly be able to produce against Tampa's run defense.

Fred taylor is out, Sammy Morris is out... expect to gain some points in recieving, don't forget Maroney can put up some solid numbers as a pass-back as well. He is starting over Sproles in my league, which is a tough decision Sproles is a gamble in himself.

Marony is healthy and he knows now is his time to shine, he hasn't let us down i nthese do-or-die situations before, that is why he has not been cut yet. START EM!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

For this week atleast I believe he has value assuming Morris is out.  He should get a bulk of the carries against a terrible run defense.  Then again BB could suprise everyone and give the carries to BJGE.  IMO he's a good option for this week though.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-kyle. Show Boston-kyle's posts

Would you sit either Forte, Slaton, or Gore for maroney to start? thats the problem I got. 3 other good starters, whom underperform all season. maroney's stars are just aligning perfectly for this weekend.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

Gore would be the only one I would consider. Is he going to play this week? How healthy is he? Also who are the bears and texans playing.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BJhough. Show BJhough's posts

In Response to Re: Maroney's Fantasy Value?:
    [QUOTE]Would you sit either Forte, Slaton, or Gore for maroney to start? thats the problem I got. 3 other good starters, whom underperform all season. maroney's stars are just aligning perfectly for this weekend.
    Posted by Boston-kyle[/QUOTE]

Just from looking at it in a broad prespective, keep Forte he is going up against one of the worst rush defenses in the league (CLE), since Gore and Slaton or going head to head, I would drop Slaton if Gore is 100 percent (Houston has a junk rush D and SF has a top ten rush D). If Coffee is going to get more of the load carrying the ball it might be more wise to drop Gore, thats a coin flip though, good luck!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Maroney's Fantasy Value? : Just from looking at it in a broad prespective, keep Forte he is going up against one of the worst rush defenses in the league (CLE), since Gore and Slaton or going head to head, I would drop Slaton if Gore is 100 percent (Houston has a junk rush D and SF has a top ten rush D). If Coffee is going to get more of the load carrying the ball it might be more wise to drop Gore, thats a coin flip though, good luck!
    Posted by BJhough[/QUOTE]

Chicago is playing Cincy, not Cleveland...and Forte has underperformed this year.

Go with Gore and Maroney..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

I feel with a week to prepare Law Firm will get the bulk of the carries but I could be wrong...

Maroney is being held back until november at least to keep him healthy...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BJhough. Show BJhough's posts

[QUOTE]I feel with a week to prepare Law Firm will get the bulk of the carries but I could be wrong... Maroney is being held back until november at least to keep him healthy...
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]

I disagree but understand why that could happen, With Morris and Taylor out this is when Maroney is needed, and he needs this oppurtunity if he wants a future contract extention. I would expect him to get most of the carries, but still shared with BJGE. My mistake earlier Cincy's run defense has been doing alright I believe right? Forte needs a coming out game either way, Maroney looks good, and Gore seems like a good choice if he is healthy, he might not get as much of the ball as he wants if hes coming back from an injury.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-kyle. Show Boston-kyle's posts

Anyone think that BJGE will have a big game against the bucs? out of 3 RB i think the best option is Kevin Faulk. Feel like Brady will be showcasing his talent and chuckin the ball 70% of the time.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone think that BJGE will have a big game against the bucs? out of 3 RB i think the best option is Kevin Faulk. Feel like Brady will be showcasing his talent and chuckin the ball 70% of the time.
    Posted by Boston-kyle[/QUOTE]

Im thinking Maroney gets 15-20 touches, Faulk gets around 10 and BJGE gets 5-10