Marshawn Lynch back on the trading block.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Marshawn Lynch back on the trading block.

Looks like the Bills have Lynch back on the trading block.  He's still a productive back, he rushed for 79 yds on the Pats sunday.  At 24, he could play for the remainder on Brady's career.  I'm sure the Bills would deal with the Pats if the price was right, as a I doubt they care about being in the division.

The Pats should go for it as I still see problems with the running game late in the season

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=4186

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Marshawn Lynch back on the trading block.

I wouldn't mind this.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

Great idea. He's only been arrested twice.

Maybe we should be a little more worried about fixing the defense than trying to sign every degenerate offensive player that is even remotely available. Before this it was Stephen Jackson and Brandon Marshall.

Whatever.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Isn't it past the trading deadline?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

They don't need Marshawn Lynch they have the fastest RB this side of Chris Johnson in David Woodhead. Javaris James is on the PS and just waiting for one of the geezers to come up lame. BJGE and Taylor are the bulk of the down RB's with Morris and Woodhead sharing the 3rd down back position, they need a CB who can cover opposite McCourty!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Nothing higher than a 5th round pick. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

I believe the trade deadline is not untill week 6.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Deadine is October 19th

I would be more than fine giving them a 4th for Lynch... probably even a 3rd rd pick

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

id give a 3rd easily for Lynch.

I don't think most of u understand just how dynamic he will make this offense. He is a BRUISER. This guy runs angry and refuses to go down easy. Imagine him softening him up defenses only to have Hernandez and the short passing game rip them up on the next play followed by Moss going over the top. 

Lynch is well worth it and maybe here, he will become more professional being around BB and Brady.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

Lynch looked great against the Pats. I'd definitely be down for giving up that 4th round pick. I do worry about his character, as he doesn't seem like a guy who fits in with the patriot way.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

My God Lynch looks... disreputable... to be a polite as i can, just in his stock photo... hahaha

Yes he is well worth a 4th

I think GB, like the article mentions, would be idiotic to not part with a 3rd for him... I bet they already know they can have him for a 2nd

Then if we wanted him and also offered a 3rd the Bills would have to decide if a slightly better 3rd rd pick (probably same record as GB for now) is worth putting him in the division

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonbam. Show jonbam's posts

Like him as a RB but this guy is one incident away from a possible long suspension.  He has had legal issues regarding sexual assault, hit-and-run accident and handgun possession.  Do you think he fits the Patriot mold?  I can't see the Krafts going on this direction.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from looneyman. Show looneyman's posts

I do think that Lynch could really help us out.

Would Buffalo send Lynch & a 2nd round pick in 2011 For Mankins.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

Why not he would be worth the gamble especially the way he runs!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

I would toss a 4th rounder if they didnt bite a third rounder.

Seriously the holes that this offensive line is making for the running game right now Corey Dillon 04 would have ran for 200+ yards on Sunday. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: Marshawn Lynch back on the trading block.:
    [QUOTE]I would toss a 4th rounder if they didnt bite a third rounder. Seriously the holes that this offensive line is making for the running game right now Corey Dillon 04 would have ran for 200+ yards on Sunday. 
    Posted by Pancakespwn[/QUOTE]

True

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

Lynch definitely has the requisite physical skills to be a prime running back in this league and if Buffalo would deal him for a third I'd jump on it.He is a first down machine in third and short situations who will help enable the Pats to be  to control he clock when protecting a lead.He also has shown he can pick-up the dogs and blitzes.I also believe Woodhead will prove to be a valuable addition(as said in a previous post and won't go into all the assets that brings to this team)but his size likely limits him to providing the most help as a change of pace back,but I do like him going forward.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

That would still be a temporary body.  We need to draft a young guy in the first round next year... Ingram?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolltide1963. Show rolltide1963's posts

[QUOTE]I do think that Lynch could really help us out. Would Buffalo send Lynch & a 2nd round pick in 2011 For Mankins.
    Posted by looneyman[/QUOTE]

Nice.  But I doubt we would get a 2nd rd pick + Lynch.  Perhaps a 3rd or fourth...................  Then again, Buffalo needs a lot of help in it's offensive line.

IN the meantime 200+ yards last week.   Let's try it again.  Give BJGE 15-18 carries and bring Woodhead in as a change of pace, 7 or 8.   I bet we put up 150 yards & a TD against Miami

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejuice1. Show thejuice1's posts

while we have bigger holes than rb, i would definitely trade for lynch.
    he's not a surefire stud, but we dont need that.. he is still very young.... if we could win a couple titles with antowain smith as our rb, to me, lynch would be more than fine in our offense.
    most importantly, it would just add to the depth which to me is the largest concern at the rb spot.
    taylor and morris constantly are injured, so to add another body and a talented one at that in lynch, id absolutely go for it.
    a 4th would be ideal, but if a 3rd rder in 2011 would get it done, we'd be foolish to not deal that for a 24 yr old bruising rb.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Why are you worrying about the offense?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

[QUOTE]Why are you worrying about the offense?
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE] My point exactly find a Rush DE or a DB who can cover and don't worry about the offensive side of the ball.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

If they can get him for a song then do it.  But why would the Bills trade him in the division?  And I agree with others that the offense looks to be fine as is. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Anyone know if the woeful Panthers want to part with useful FA to be DeAngelo Williams?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dub55. Show Dub55's posts

If there's any truth of Lynch being on the trading block, the Pat's should not hesitate.  A fourth or a third round pick is worth it.  Lynch has had some off the field issues, but I believe the respected coaching staff and veterans would be enough to guide him on the right track.  Let's not forget Dillon and Moss.....both had record years as a Patriot.  We definitely have issues on the defense, but a nice running game could pro-long the time of the offense on the field. At 24 years old and a proven talent.....Kraft you need to grab this cat NOW!!!!