Massachusetts is a lovely State but those accents!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LLeonHess. Show LLeonHess's posts

Massachusetts is a lovely State but those accents!

Great scenery everywhere and surprising enough there were a few good looking heads ....that is until they opened their mouths.Here's the scenario:
    We're at the golf course and on the turn we decide to relaod the cooler.I go in and the 1st words I hear from a very attractive young lady are -How are ya and what I can I get ya?
    I said I'm doing fine and you can get me an ambulance because I think my ears are bleeding.
    So how was everyone's Holiday weekend?Seymour gone and the sawx are just mailing it in waiting for next year I guess?
    Your thoughts are always welcome!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LLeonHess. Show LLeonHess's posts

Re: Massachusetts is a lovely State but those accents!

In Response to Massachusetts is a lovely State but those accents!:
    [QUOTE]Great scenery everywhere and surprising enough there were a few good looking heads ....that is until they opened their mouths.Here's the scenario: We're at the golf course and on the turn we decide to relaod the cooler.I go in and the 1st words I hear from a very attractive young lady are -How are ya and what I can I get ya? I said I'm doing fine and you can get me an ambulance because I think my ears are bleeding. So how was everyone's Holiday weekend?Seymour gone and the sawx are just mailing it in waiting for next year I guess? Your thoughts are always welcome!
    Posted by LLeonHess[/QUOTE]
    Hi gang!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LLeonHess. Show LLeonHess's posts

Re: Massachusetts is a lovely State but those accents!

The "Get your picture with Leon" was huge success and I would like to personally thank each and everyone of you that showed up.