Massarotti: Patriots"Wildest of Wildcards", huh?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from koft. Show koft's posts

Massarotti: Patriots"Wildest of Wildcards", huh?

in his typically unsightful way today "mazz" called the Patriots the "wildest of wildcards"..perhaps even forgetting that the patriots aren`t even a wildcard team, and therefore could not be the "wildest" amoung them. talk about having to justify your existence with clap-trap filler. but for the sake of truth, someone should let tony know that before yesterday`s debacle, many [most?] NFL teams genuinely feared facing a seemingly new-born Patriot quad, especially after the dismembering of jacksonville one week ago yesterday. wasn`t tony feeling the excitment that was in the air, or the display of high professionalism, whether it be at running back, defensive back, linebackers, quarterback and last but not least, at WIDE RECEIVER? where exactly has tony been the last few weeks anyway, which sort of takes care of his, boston globe supported headline that the pats have MUCH BIGGER AND MORE SIGNIFICANT PROBLEMS then the "loss of one 5`9`` wide-out"....good god, how ridiculous can  you get, and how inaccurate!  even my 8 year old grandson has more insight than that... i dare say, ALOT MORE! as for tony, i guess that we have to expect this type charade of real sports journalism, when the going gets bad, `cause it is at those moments that, like the propaganda of tyrants, the body politic is at it`s most vulnerable, and might believe just about anything it reads.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Re: Massarotti: Patriots"Wildest of Wildcards", huh?

granted...the Patriots don't have a "wildcard" playoff spot in the literal sense. I think he is speaking figuratively.....sorta like saying the patriots chances of winning this years superbowl is like a snowball's chance in hell....

I mean, u gotta admit that things aren't looking so good for the Patriots.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Re: Massarotti: Patriots"Wildest of Wildcards", huh?

I thought you were talking about Mariotti. The idiot who helped convince me to stop watching PSPN. Same thing.