Matt Jones?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

Matt Jones?

what do you guys think about taking a flyer on this guy? he's big (6'6), fast (4.38) and young (26). last season he looked like he was finally beginning to develop as a receiver before his legal troubles. plus, he played qb in college so he could run some wildcat plays. with all of the talk about vick, maybe jones could be a much lower profile "risk" type of player for the pats to try to turn around. plus, he never hurt anyone or anything else other than himself with substance abuse. if he can turn his life around the guy is a major talent. and if he f's up again, he can be out the door in a second.
    the pats don't have a lot of long-term depth at the position, so maybe this year he could be a fourth or fifth option, while he learns the offense and tries to stay clean. if it works out he could be a nice piece for the future.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joe81b. Show joe81b's posts

Re: Matt Jones?

i'll pass, never really seen anything impressive from him.  he was probably coked up when he ran a 4.38, might run a 4.7 sober

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

I really thought he was gonna be a big time player.with his size,and speed.why do some of these players get into the messe,s they get into is beyond me.they have a job that most of us can only dream about,and not to mention the money they make.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

At what point last year did he exactly look like he was finally getting it? He was a 1st round pick and he has been in the league for like 4 years and he has never have more then like 40 catches in a season. I am all set with this coke head.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjrpatfan. Show mjrpatfan's posts

Artie Lang... I'm a big fan.. but the real Artie Lang is a Giant fan...
    If you listen to Stern.. Artie (although I love the sh.. out of him), is not kind to the Pats.. and if you're a Red Sox fan...forget it.. he's brutal..

Now unless, you're name is really Artie Lang.. you might want to consider a different user name...