Matt Millen on ESPN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Matt Millen on ESPN

To have this idiot talk about draft picks is like Lindsey Lohan talking about sobriety.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Re: Matt Millen on ESPN

Or Lindsey doing it with a Guy---LOL!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ONE-TIME. Show ONE-TIME's posts

Seriously , w t f is this guys problem? Listen he was a very good player , but has blown chunk since. LOL this loser might have been one of the worst GM's ( allegedly ) ever and no doubt will never be allowed to make a real pick again because of that. Its mind boggling why ESPN would even trot this stuck pig out there after his utter debacle , epic fail in Detriot. They have a couple of good baseball , basketball analyst , but absolutely terrible football analyst. Seriously there putrid , easily the worst around. I really like Tedy B , but cmon , give me a f'in break w/ Trent Dil do , Rock Suckson Schlereth , and Trey f'in Wingo...WINGO! f u ck , I cant even go on their so bad. They really have a guy named Trey Wingo hosting NFL LIVE , what a dogchit sandwhich that is.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimNotJimmy. Show JimNotJimmy's posts

I don't understand why you people are on Matt Millen. He's one of the greatest football minds and gm's of all time! He has a great eye for talent drafting the likes of Joey Harrington, Mike Williams, Charles Rogers. What amazes me is he doesn't have a general management job! As for Lindsey Lohan, she the type of girl that you'd want for a daughter. Why all the hate? What did she do wrong? There is a reason she was in Disney movies because of her good nature and down to earth way about herself.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

he called jaws a p0llack on the air today and then had to come back on and apologize.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nailz. Show Nailz's posts

why the h e l l are you watching espn? espn BLOWS! Go watch NFL network.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hoier. Show Hoier's posts

That why I watch NFL network. Plus Kiper is an idiot also

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

In Response to Re: Matt Millen on ESPN:
    That why I watch NFL network. Plus Kiper is an idiot also
    Posted by Hoier

You could see Steve Young's blood pressure rise whenever Kiper defecated his opinion on a player. In fact, I saw the crew on ESPN as edgy the whole time. They all look like they hate each other. I'd say I spent about 75% of the time on the NFL Network. Another thing, I got the picks on the NFL.com site draft ticker before they reached the mouths of the announcers on either ESPN or the NFL Network. I was pretty impressed with that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seanblaze. Show seanblaze's posts

Dude called Jaws a Fried Bologna eating polock from Buffalo on live TV.....Can only imagine wha this guys says when there's no camera on.....

Espn's coverage was garbage! I can't stand Berman. To me hearing Kiper & McShay go @ it is annoying over & over again. Kiper has no personality. Gruden is the best thing they have going. I love Steve young post game but not for an NFL draft....He was awful to listen to today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TLG_LtWhj4 Berman Freak out!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

I don't understand why you people are on Matt Millen. He's one of the greatest football minds and gm's of all time! He has a great eye for talent drafting the likes of Joey Harrington, Mike Williams, Charles Rogers. What amazes me is he doesn't have a general management job! As for Lindsey Lohan, she the type of girl that you'd want for a daughter. Why all the hate? What did she do wrong? There is a reason she was in Disney movies because of her good nature and down to earth way about herself.
    Posted by JimNotJimmy

I hope this comment is a joke!!  He was one of the worse GM's of all time. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kittycat6969. Show kittycat6969's posts

Hahaha.  This is pretty funny, Jimmy.  Good sense of humor

Posted by JimNotJimmy