Maybe it’s time for Mr. Kraft to ask for BB for his resignation.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Maybe it’s time for Mr. Kraft to ask for BB for his resignation.

BB had an amazing early run with the Patriot’s thanks in large part to the greatness of Tom Brady.  But all good things come to an end.  I am embarrassed to be a fan and Kraft should be ashamed of what’s going on in his house. 

We have all witnessed poor coaching and horrible personal decisions over the past ½ decade.  We have now become thug central and the landing spot for low character players.

BB has used up the last of his House Money with me and now I believe it’s time to move in a different direction.   Bring on the Haters

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Maybe it’s time for Mr. Kraft to ask for BB for his resignation.

Wouldnt go that far yet personally, but I do believe its time for him to step down from playing GM and focus solely on coaching duties. Its not that he has been terrible, but I think his coaching would be more up to par and what we expect if he loses all the extra duties and let someone else do it. He has been average and anyone can be average.  S*cks that we werent able to win it all when Gronk went out. I think we saw the best of him and Hern, well we know that story so the draft was good, but the quick resigning of both in light of them really not doing that looks questionable now.

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Ummm...yeah....this is all BB's fault.

If ever there was a great candidate for most idotic post of the year....If your post isn't being sarcastic (hard to tell)...then you sir need to seriously get a clue. (directed at original poster)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

So Hernandez gets into trouble and suddenly we are thug central and BB should resign?  Overreact much?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

I just picked my jaw off my desk.  I thought Tcal was going to nail all of the overreactors with a sarcastic thread.  I was wrong.  Come on, dude.  This is ridiculous.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

I wonder if I could make millions by making a "sarcasm" button for the internet.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

I wonder if I could make millions by making a "sarcasm" button for the internet.....

He wasn't being sarcastic, though.

On a side note, I always thought there should be a certain font to imply sarcasm.  Some people just don't get parody/sarcasm and it goes right over their heads.  Then again, that's half the comedy.  But this, however, is not sarcasm;  this is an overreaction.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Stop hating for the sake of hating and open your eyes to what's going on here.

1)      We drafted a guy last year who was arrested and since convicted of assaulting a Cop.  7th round I believe because no one else wanted this trash

2)      85 just served jail time.

3)      Drafting a known pot head who hung in bad crowds.  Available in the 4th round because no one else wanted this trash.

4)      Lloyd a known wacko.

This isn’t McDonald’s people these bad decisions cost the Organization MILLION$.

And yes BB is responsible and accountable for the people he hires!!!!!!

There's are reason why players go through a Pre-Draft interview process. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

The thing about sarcasm is that it's very difficult to imply tone through text unless you're very familiar with the poster's particular style and spend enough time in places like this to learn subtle nuance. I'd be willing to bet that the reason there isn't some kind of "sarcasm" icon is because it would defeat the whole purpose of being sarcastic. A guy (or a gal) who gets his (or her) jollies poking quiet fun at ludicrous situations likely prefers that not everyone get the joke. Sheldon Cooper -- for instance -- would be a lot funnier if he didn't need the Bazinga!

(incidentally, italics works wonderfully when you're trying to emphasize certain parts of your post, which can often go a long way toward pointing people in the general direction of your actual meaning)

Here endeth the lesson.

Now you listen here! He's not the Messiah . . .   he's a very naughty boy!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

1)      We drafted a guy last year who was arrested and since convicted of assaulting a Cop.  7th round I believe because no one else wanted this trash

3)      Drafting a known pot head who hung in bad crowds.  Available in the 4th round because no one else wanted this trash.

This isn’t McDonald’s people these bad decisions cost the Organization MILLION$.

Yeah, cuz all the other teams only draft/employ perfect angels.    Right,  Bengals,  Vikings,  Dolphins,  Cowboys,  Ravens?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

1) Please.  The "evidence" in that trial was pretty freaking pathetic.  It was so pathetic that despite getting convicted of a crime that could put someone away for years the judge gave him 30 days jail time.

2) 85 didn't get into any trouble when he was on the team and as far as I can tell didn't have a criminal record before this incident.

3) Hernandez is one guy.

4) Lloyd was a headcase.  Not a thug.  Do you think TO was a thug?

Your classification of the Patriots as thug central is laughable.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Perhaps you might open your eyes to the rest of the league. Do you honestly believe other teams don't have the same BS going on? Put millions into the hands of a bunch of 20 something year old kids...problems happen...period. To make it BB's fault is pure ignorance.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Even if it is "time" the obvious question would be:  Who do you replace him with that provides a better chance for future success?   This is the question that is asked in organizations of any kind.  You need to answer that question before you move on.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bundy65. Show Bundy65's posts

Every team has issues.  A few years ago Marvin Harrison gun was associated with the death of an individual. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

Your post is right on the mark. It's about time koolaid drinkers on this board woke up and started holding BB accountable for his questionable personel decisions. I believe Belichick is a very good coach.  However, he needs to step down as GM. I lost confidence in Belichick fielding a good D a long time ago.  Another decision that would help is for BB to hire quality assistants. Other than Scar, all of his assistants are simply "yes men."

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

If Dennard was cut by the Pats, there'd be a line of teams ready to sign him. He got into a bar fight in college. So did I, a couple actually.  I'm guessing most of the people on this board have done stuff they'd like to have back. Cue the holier than thou chorus...

Ocho, really? He's been off the team a while now. Behaved when he was here. Who cares what he did after he left, that's on him, not the Pats.

Hern is (apparently, allegedly) a bad guy. You want to fire BB because of him, fine. Once again how many teams will be lining up to hire him? 

Lloyd played one year, did OK, why is he even in this discussion? Because he's odd? Guess what, everybody funny.  Now you funny too. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

cant monitor these guys 24X7, 365 .... no coach/gm would have taken a guy like this if they knew something like this would ever happen, pats took chance knowing his ties to hanging out with the wrong crowd.....they got roasted.  they may stay put in future drafts instead of dropping down to try and reach for value going forward....we' ll see.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

You can be sure that the Krafts were intimately involved in offering Hernandez a rich long term contract. Maybe tcal2- should call for the team to be taken away from the Kraft family instead.

Living well is the best revenge.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

Guess what, everybody funny, now you funny too. 

Scratch my back, baby!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Who do you Hire?  Maybe you hire some sub .500 coach and hope you Draft another Tom Brady to lead them to greatness.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to p-mike's comment:

Scratch my back, baby!

[/QUOTE]

Long as I get my money next Friday...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Wouldnt go that far yet personally, but I do believe its time for him to step down from playing GM and focus solely on coaching duties. Its not that he has been terrible, but I think his coaching would be more up to par and what we expect if he loses all the extra duties and let someone else do it. He has been average and anyone can be average.  S*cks that we werent able to win it all when Gronk went out. I think we saw the best of him and Hern, well we know that story so the draft was good, but the quick resigning of both in light of them really not doing that looks questionable now.

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

Basically this. I don't want BB out of town but would it hurt his ego too much to get some help in the GM department or even at least listen to the scouts under him? When scouts are scratching their heads over some picks and the FA's that have been brought in average less then a year there is an issue. BB might be too stuck in his ways to be an effective GM at this point. The hard stance negotiating and "value" philosphy is what has lead to key players leaving the team being replaced by swiss army knives who are good all around but not great at one thing. You need a healthy mix imo and BB has seemed to forget that compared to his early years with the Pats. Too much versatility and value and not enough talent. I thought he was finally softening his stance when he started extending early and moved up last year but he came back in full force with it this year and know given recent injures to Gronk and Hern possibly going up river it might scare him off from extending players before their contracts are up ever again. I think BB needs some help, not to be replaced

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

More importantly we should ask for Obama's resignation. Don't forget to vote for Gomez!!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

BB had an amazing early run with the Patriot’s thanks in large part to the greatness of Tom Brady.  But all good things come to an end.  I am embarrassed to be a fan and Kraft should be ashamed of what’s going on in his house. 

We have all witnessed poor coaching and horrible personal decisions over the past ½ decade.  We have now become thug central and the landing spot for low character players.

BB has used up the last of his House Money with me and now I believe it’s time to move in a different direction.   Bring on the Haters

tcal - Keep telling it like it is. So many posters on this board revel in making calculated, measured responses which offer no insight. They think they corner the market on maturity and wisdom.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Can't wait to see Hern caching TDs in a Patriot's uniform.

Aaron Dobson # 17; Tom Brady's new best friend.