Maybe the 3rd receiver has been on the roster all along?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattym. Show mattym's posts

Maybe the 3rd receiver has been on the roster all along?

Heard a ton of sports radio talk about the Pats lack of a 3rd receiver the last two weeks, even before Edelman was hurt.  Cleary Joey Graybeard wasn't the answer.  Aiken appears to be a ham and egger.  I think it is curious that THE GENIUS would cut Galloway, knowing Edelman was out of commission. 

I know he is coming off ACL/MCL.  I know the "true" recovery isn't until the second year for speedsters with those types of injuries.  I know he is a pothead, Focker.  I know these are just college highlights. 

But JC, maybe THE GENIUS knew the third receiver has been on the roster all along.  Tell me this doesn't make you excited watching this montage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS6L070REw0

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: Maybe the 3rd receiver has been on the roster all along?

I think we are all cautiously optimistic about both Tate and Nunn.  It just depends on which GENIUS picked those two.  Was it the GENIUS that picked up Guyton off the street?  The GENIUS that traded for Lewis?  The GENIUS that acquired a sleeper named McGowan?  The GENIUS who traded for Alex Smith?  The GENIUS who found Myron Pryor in the 6th round?  The GENIUS who traded up to draft Chad Jackson in the 2nd round?  I'm pretty sure it was the GENIUS who has made the Pats the team of the decade, and therein lies my optimism.