maybe we need a real DC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4352717. Show user_4352717's posts

maybe we need a real DC

IF you notice the last time the defense was actually strong was when Romeo Crennel was handling DC duties. Bill is a mastermind, but maybe its time for 
    new blood!!!! Other coordinator/Head coaches have doneit!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Re: maybe we need a real DC

You know as i was watching KC yesterday against Minn, they showed Romeo several times. Maybe you're on to something.

Maybe Kraft needs to tell BB to get a DC in and relinquish his control.

On the other hand I think TB should be the OC, and O'brien needs to go.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssmilloy36. Show ssmilloy36's posts

d capers did a good job in green bay.  bb wouldn't let him do it here though.  pity

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

hey man your name seems familiar, are you in any way related to 199b7b2907035033c737291525882c41?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

liked everyones post here.
    and i've said the same since ive been on the board here 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Re: maybe we need a real DC:
    [QUOTE]You know as i was watching KC yesterday against Minn, they showed Romeo several times. Maybe you're on to something. Maybe Kraft needs to tell BB to get a DC in and relinquish his control. On the other hand I think TB should be the OC, and O'brien needs to go.
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

yes to a dc.

no to tb as oc. can you even be serious about that? i don't think obrien is great, but tb as oc will not work.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from elzizou98. Show elzizou98's posts

Yes to a real DC, BB is needs to realize he can't run everything. I really regret the fact that he never gave Dom Capers a chance.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

capers could have been a great combo with belichick. too bad BB drove off weis and crennel. but i woould take having BB over having all three.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Don't forget that Romeo Crennel had Tedy Bruschi, Ted Johnson, Willie McGinest, Mike Vrabel, Richard Seymour, Ty Warren, Rodney Harrison,  Ty Law etc. playing for him. Those guys would make any defensive coordinator look good.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]Don't forget that Romeo Crennel had Tedy Bruschi, Ted Johnson, Willie McGinest, Mike Vrabel, Richard Seymour, Ty Warren, Rodney Harrison,  Ty Law etc. playing for him. Those guys would make any defensive coordinator look good.
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]

that cant be an excuse. bb buys the groceries. cant defend bb  with the defense when hes making the picks

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

It amazes me that a coach who's never coached a 4-3, still took it upon himself to be the acting DC. I mean, how could he let Rob Ryan walk to the Cowgirls? He had a chance to have a Ryan brain IN his corner! Rob would know what his brother's going to call AND he would've brought in a very aggressive defense. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

BB is a control freak. At this point all he will allow is inexperienced yes men.

Real experienced coordinators would be a big help on both sides of the ball.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I won't jump on the "need a new DC" bandwagon yet.  If, at the end of the season, we still have a low-ranked defense....then I'll be on board.  You are what the numbers say you are, no matter who you are.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

[QUOTE]It amazes me that a coach who's never coached a 4-3, still took it upon himself to be the acting DC. I mean, how could he let Rob Ryan walk to the Cowgirls? He had a chance to have a Ryan brain IN his corner! Rob would know what his brother's going to call AND he would've brought in a very aggressive defense. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

If I am not mistaken they ran a 4-3 in NY when he was DC of the G-Men. In fact I don't believe there is a defensive allignment out there that he hasn't coached.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]It amazes me that a coach who's never coached a 4-3, still took it upon himself to be the acting DC. I mean, how could he let Rob Ryan walk to the Cowgirls? He had a chance to have a Ryan brain IN his corner! Rob would know what his brother's going to call AND he would've brought in a very aggressive defense. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

That would have been an interesting move