Mayo a Game Time Decision.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MaritimePatsFan. Show MaritimePatsFan's posts

Mayo a Game Time Decision.

Ian Rappaport of the Boston Herald just reported the Patriots inactives list. Mayo is not on it. Word is he is a game time decision...Is this a good thing?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Re: Mayo a Game Time Decision.

If he can play, hell yeah!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

If he plays, there will be a brace on that knee.  May be used in situational plays to ease him back in, not a starter?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I think if they play him it is 100% or nothing.

The reason is that they haven't taken a huge hit with Guyton, who looks like a better than average starter in this league at this point.

So I see no reason to rush him back.

I thought 2-4 weeks sounded right for a sprained MCL. The BDC doom-gloom reports taht were saying eight weeks were out of whack for what you can expect from this type of injury.

Some offensive lineman play with torn MCL's, they just brace it up, and go out there. so a few weeks to heal, it sometimes takes only two, should be enough.

I still want to see the Mayo, Guyton, Thomas, LB crew out there. NE has a very talented back seven when they field this bunch.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I agree with you zbellino, if he is not 100% ready then he needs to rest and let Guyton handle the duty's that he has been doing nicely!

Go Pats!!