MAYO WILFORK WELKER

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JBonesky. Show JBonesky's posts

MAYO WILFORK WELKER

What happened here?  Not that Im complaining but we were supposed to be looking at 6 to 8 weeks for Mayo and they made Wilfork injury seem serious and now both of those guys are practicing.  On the other hand Welker was questionable for last week and now they are saying 6 weeks.  Anybody have any insight?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

Re: MAYO WILFORK WELKER

Two weeks ago I wrote a post called "Mayo Smokescreen." I suggested that that Mayo's injury may be less serious than reported and the fact that he was walking around in front of the media before the Jets game was an indication that he would likely be out 2-4 weeks.

I was pilloried.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JBonesky. Show JBonesky's posts

Re: MAYO WILFORK WELKER

It is surely good news.  Im pretty anxious to get a look at the 3-4 defense with Mayo and Guyton in the middle and Vince at nose.  On the other hand if Sands pans out the 4-3 with him and Wilfork in the middle sucking up all the blockers leaving Mayo free to do as he pleases is also intrigueing.  Not having Welker around will hurt I sure hope Edelmen continues to excell I really enjoy watching him play, hes got some fire.  Is there a diagnosis on Welker?