Mayo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Mayo

He is off crutches, and is no longer limping according to BDC, looks like the injury won't keep him out for 8 weeks...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Re: Mayo

more like he will be out for 6 weeks.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2009/09/mayo_sighting.html

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

I'm predicting that Mayo returns right after the bye week...the 8th game of the season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

In Response to Re: Mayo:
    [QUOTE]I'm predicting that Mayo returns right after the bye week...the 8th game of the season.
    Posted by pyegian[/QUOTE]

That would be my prediction too, but I hope it's three weeks before that...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Just curious . . .

How many of you, if you had a debilitating injury which made it painful for you to walk, would be worried about getting back to work as soon as you could above and beyond any other consideration?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

If our D is doing a decent job without him, play it safe and let him heal 100%.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjxg. Show mjxg's posts

if it was doing what i loved...i'd work every ounce of my body as hard as i could to get back as soon as i could.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

[QUOTE]Just curious . . . How many of you, if you had a debilitating injury which made it painful for you to walk, would be worried about getting back to work as soon as you could above and beyond any other consideration?
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

I hate my job, so I wouldn't be worried about it.  If I was a pro athlete i'd be busting to get right ASAP because it would be a passion.  If i had a debilitating injury I would be worried about how soon I'd be able to get back out to the basketball runs at the local community college haha.  Most NFL players who treat their jobs as we do ours turn out looking like JaMarcus Russell.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from earlWilson. Show earlWilson's posts

[QUOTE]Just curious . . . How many of you, if you had a debilitating injury which made it painful for you to walk, would be worried about getting back to work as soon as you could above and beyond any other consideration?

will you please explain to me what you wrote actually means?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I actually really love my job, so I'd prob take a week off then I'd want to get back as soon as possible even if I couldn't stand. I wouldn't be worried though, more like antsy to get back.

If my longterm health was at risk, however, I'd try to take it slow and listen to the doctors more then trying to force it.