McCourty doing the Jet

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

McCourty doing the Jet

How awesome was that? Not only did he make a great play, he threw a big f you to the cocky Jets. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peduncle72. Show Peduncle72's posts

Re: McCourty doing the Jet

Dont forget this comment from last week. Someone has some egg on their face...

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/sports/Jets-Diss-Devin-McCourty-111261154.html

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/columns/story?columnist=cimini_rich&id=5876628

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4688844/jets-think-they-can-exploit-young-pats-dbs

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

McC has to be considered the front runner for defensive ROY. I know Suh is doing very well, but McC has the #'s and is on a great team. He's their best defensive back and will be a shutdown corner. 

Did anyone see Joe Haden won Rookie of the month for november? Huh? The guy had three starts leading up to his last game. I don't understand how McC wasn't picked for that honor. Just stupid.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

We can't talk enough about McCoutry.  He isn't getting lucky interceptions where the QB just makes poor throws.  This guy is playing exceptional technique and his interceptions should be painted and put on display somewhere.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

A discussion about who should be DROY should include McCurty. I'd rather win another SB over another DROY any day. Suh can have his 4 win season and Defensive Rookie Of The Year.....I'll take a berth in the Super Bowl over losing (gaining personal accolades) any day.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Loved it!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Haxker. Show Haxker's posts

What minute did this happen at?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Noticed it right away and loved it!

McCourty is amazing

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Loved Loved Loved it when Devin did his Jet.

How awesome was that.

Great game Pats. Now let's do the same thing to Cutler.

Last two games Pats scored 45 pts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

check this out... http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/2010/12/03/2010-12-03_but_leaky_d_is_tempting_jets_target.html?r=sports

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

McCourty interception and subsequently doing the Jets is at...

Priceless !!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

What?   No Dougie this time #17? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

I caught it right away. Only thing better would have been if they would have pan to LT just after. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

They all are such punks. It'll be great to see Pitt stomp them too. Maybe Ryan will cry again after this next losing streak. His act will get tired once people realize it's not about whipping out your junk for the world to see. It's about preparation and execution, and NE is looking like they do it better than anyone else this year. 

It was great to see Edwards revert to his non catching ways. The guy is such a loser.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

He is making a serious bid for D-ROY.  But a ring would be finer. And he seems like the kind of player that knows the difference.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjaycee. Show jjaycee's posts

McCourty, the next who ??? None of his int's were the "look what I found" type- ALL, were the "go up and get ems" !!!!!! EARNED. Definitely, he is on his way to being ALL PRO.