MCCOURTY NAMED TOP ROOK... GRONK 5TH!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MCCOURTY NAMED ROY... GRONK 5TH!

You need to be banned. You really do.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

I love McCourty but I give no credence to any ranking system that has Suh 4th.  The guy is a beast.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from helterskelter. Show helterskelter's posts

Crustry learn how to love forget how to hate,on second thought carry on.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Gd dm it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: BREAKING NEWS: MCCOURTY NAMED ROY... GRONK 5TH!:
    [QUOTE]You need to be banned. You really do.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]
    He can leave his avatar behind though!!  (-;

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]You need to be banned. You really do.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]ok bb. you're right.  what are your other thoughts and opinions so that i may agree with them  and fall in line to get in your good graces mr. communist moderator. clearly everyone here only come to read your perspective on posts and threads. we should change the forum from the patriot board to the bbreign board with you setting all the ground rules for what and who is acceptable. no deviation needs to be tolerated...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

In Response to BREAKING NEWS: MCCOURTY NAMED ROY... GRONK 5TH!:
    [QUOTE]http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2011/01/mccourty_declar.html this just in. according to the most respected and major player in the football sabermetric game, devin had the highest cumulative grade scores for the entire season of any rookie in football! just the facts! hopefully the AP and others will agree...
    Posted by KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

This is misleading - according to NFL, DMC is a finalist for the ROY - but has not won !!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BREAKING NEWS: MCCOURTY NAMED ROY... GRONK 5TH! : He can leave his avatar behind though!!  (-;
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

I'll second that :-)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BREAKING NEWS: MCCOURTY NAMED ROY... GRONK 5TH! : ok bb. you're right.  what are your other thoughts and opinions so that i may agree with them  and fall in line to get in your good graces mr. communist moderator. clearly everyone here only come to read your perspective on posts and threads. we should change the forum from the patriot board to the bbreign board with you setting all the ground rules for what and who is acceptable. no deviation needs to be tolerated...

What don't you get? You throw up this strawman argument when the point in contention is the fact that you deliberately posted a misleading topic. If you really want to argue the merits of your point, don't inspire rancor that only serves to detract from the topic. Is this really difficult to get? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Dork.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

So, I post a link to this exact same news a day or two ago,

Then someone at the Globe apparently reads this forum and notes my link,

Then the Globe publishes it,

Then someone announces "BREAKING NEWS".

News cycles are amazing.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

seriously.... what is so MISLEADING about what i initiated? i added the link so you could all read it with your own biases and interpretations. but i also clearly stated that its a source. there are about 5 major sources that pick awards for the best movies not just the oscars, ditto with the heisman.. y would it be different with this area? i emphasized it is a sabermetric-specific organization. others may have more pull and tradition, but they tend to be more subjective. the sabermetric approach is much more of an OBJECTIVE and predictable source.. kind of the music awards based strictly on airplay or music sales as opposed to the subjective output of so-called experts.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]seriously.... what is so MISLEADING about what i initiated? i added the link so you could all read it with your own biases and interpretations. but i also clearly stated that its a source. there are about 5 major sources that pick awards for the best movies not just the oscars, ditto with the heisman.. y would it be different with this area? i emphasized it is a sabermetric-specific organization. others may have more pull and tradition, but they tend to be more subjective. the sabermetric approach is much more of an OBJECTIVE and predictable source.. kind of the music awards based strictly on airplay or music sales as opposed to the subjective output of so-called experts.

What is misleading? Are you really that obtuse? 

There is only one ROY that matters. All the rest need to be qualified as E.G. "Joe Shlabotnik's ROY". Stop being a turd.

And, for the record, there is only one Heisman. There are not multiple Heisman committees or different awards named Heisman. 

Why do you persist in pretending you aren't a tool?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from helterskelter. Show helterskelter's posts

Re: MCCOURTY NAMED TOP ROOK... GRONK 5TH!

Tools are useful why the hate.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BREAKING NEWS: MCCOURTY NAMED ROY... GRONK 5TH! : What is misleading? Are you really that obtuse?  There is only one ROY that matters. All the rest need to be qualified as E.G. "Joe Shlabotnik's ROY". Stop being a turd. And, for the record, there is only one Heisman. There are not multiple Heisman committees or different awards named Heisman.  Why do you persist in pretending you aren't a tool?
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]enoch, what were you fourth alternate on your high school debate team or something? you pick on these minutiae and dont let it go... i mean something like the heisman meaning they have a few other prestigious college awards like the AP player of the year, offensive player of the year and so forth. of course, the heisman brings the most prestige. i can only put so much stuff in my thread titles.. once you click in , i think i was pretty clear that it was not the NFL ROY award. frankly, i like the sabernetric one more. i bet his agent will keep that one when in re-negotiation talks. its purely about facts and stats where as the other one is often about politics, perception and popularity. will not shock me if suh wins it although devin clearly is more objectively deserving...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

blah blah blah.  we need some football.  you guys are talking about dorkenfurter posting another stupid story.  That is sad :-(