McD and his Broncos experience

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Baffle. Show Baffle's posts

McD and his Broncos experience

I don't hear much media coverage on McDaniel's coaching experience there and his understanding of both environment and personnel. Bodies have to be acclimated to Denver... He knows the limitations and tendencies of the guys he drafted...  Not worth talking bout? No advantages to offer a few years removed?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: McD and his Broncos experience

All your points are valid but the other point I'd like to make is his motivation a desire to kick Denver's azzs.  The whole team, management, fans , media, for basically  bailing on him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

As far as the Bronco's offense it's different since McD's time at Denver.

Tendencies yes, especially on those DB's.

Key will be if the Bronco's can stop the run, as the did with the Chargers.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

I picked up some intel:  If Peyton says "OMAHA"  it means illegal pick over the middle.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

These teams have already played each other a few times since McD coached in Denver. The intel on broncos players is already known. The offensive system being run in Denver is manning s Indy system. It's not mcd's. bb knows how manning runs the offense. This game comes down to the trenches and execution. Yes they need to gameplan, but so much about systems and player tendencies is already known.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:
    [QUOTE]

As far as the Bronco's offense it's different since McD's time at Denver.

Tendencies yes, especially on those DB's.

Key will be if the Bronco's can stop the run, as the did with the Chargers.

[/QUOTE]

Chargers RB´s cant compare to our RB´s... we have mommentum, we are motivated and healthy !!!!