McDaniels- next HC?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: McDaniels- next HC?

In response to ccsjl's comment:

Looks like hes the man when Belichick leaves - so who ever the Pats QB is at the time will be stuck with this terrible play calling.....

Please tell me you are kidding? Ther guy cant even handle coordinator. Thats been obvious. He looked like a genius with Moss and Wes and now we know it was more to do with THEM. He got fired on his own gig and now we gonna give him the keys here? Noone has noticed how he has still tried to ride Bradys arm even though we have an improved D and better running crew??  I told folks in august that we are Still gonna try and outscore opponents. Wozzy said we will be smashmouth. We can, thats the sad part, but Joshy continues to put TB in bad situations, seemingly trying to test him. Its been a horrible FAIL by Joshy with BB sitting by Idle saying it is what it is. I

Its been very painful to come here all week and not be able to post(who knew it was combatilty view?, thx guys)  While I read post after post,  Slamming Brady but the O-line is getting a pass. Joshy getting a pass. BB getting a pass. Brady cant do it all. How about Joshy starting the game with a slow developing play action pass at their own 10 yard line, getting Brady creamed on the 1st play?? Abandoning the run EVERY 2nd half while still being in the game. No draw plays. No creativity we saw earlier in the year.

The D line was talking all week and salivating at getting the chance to TEE OFF on him, and you allow them to do it 1st PLAY??  Anyone here play QB???  Well gettin hit on the 1st play, means its gonna be a long day. You guys sit here n B*tch about a guy trying his best to cover for BB and his bad team management. I called for Cribbs! Na, he is done. ..Ok, well he killed us sunday and looks like a great returner still....Oh we got Blount?? LMAO! W T F BB. really?? NO HELP FOR BRADY! Its like they purposely tied one hand behind his back and you saps are loving it, taking the bait. BB did this! NOt Brady!  Joshy AINT HELPING! Logan was screaming at the O line why? because they played great??? LoL

You delusional fans are gonna regret riding BBs Jock and slamming Brady once its all over and that may be now! Wheels are falling off and we are blaming ONE player for not being able to save an offense devoid of talent.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

I LOVE the idea of Kingsbury as an outside the box option down the road... he's a dynamic, hyperintelligent dude that has the charisma and/or swagger that you like to see in a leader/head coach and the energy and relative youth that younger players can relate to.  At the same time, this is his first year as a HC (as others have mentioned) so I think he'll need to sustain some success before he's considered a legit possibility in Foxboro.  I also don't think BB is going anywhere for another 3-4 years, so that may give him the time that he needs to build more of a resume.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

I don't think McD is guaranteed the HC position. I'm sure the HC position in NE will be an attractive one - and that there would a decent pool of interested parties.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Looks like hes the man when Belichick leaves - so who ever the Pats QB is at the time will be stuck with this terrible play calling.....

[/QUOTE]

LOL. No fknway. BB would not hand the reigns over to him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Give the Krafts some credit. Bill Parcells, Pete Carroll, Bill Belichick.

[/QUOTE]

+1

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicosUncle. Show RicosUncle's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Kraft is a smart man.  His son is a smart guy too.  They will not hire McDaniels as HC.  I don't see this happening.

[/QUOTE]

Fletcherbrook ='s Bustchise ='s fatsam='s wederrwedat='s Phat Virgin ='s Section136 ='s BungaloBill='s Uncle Rico ='s rick hertz ='s MeadowlandMike and several others are all the same NY Jets troll