McFadden on the move?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsoxfan74. Show patsoxfan74's posts

McFadden on the move?

maybe for on of our 3 second round picks.
    The McFadden talk is surprising. He was the No. 4 overall pick in 2008. McFadden hasn’t made much of an impact and has often been injured. Still, as of now, McFadden and Michael Bush are expected to carry the load at running back for Oakland. Justin Fargas was released earlier this offseason.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/22032/mcfadden-merriman-on-the-move

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

Re: McFadden on the move?

Haven't seen him play much, but the Raiders manage to screw up every offensive player that they draft in the 1st round.  He probably would thrive elsewhere, doesn't look like he got many touches in Oakland. 

I hope the Raiders trade for Roethlisberger, it would serve him right to end up in that system. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsGhost. Show RedsGhost's posts

In Response to Re: McFadden on the move?:
    Haven't seen him play much, but the Raiders manage to screw up every offensive player that they draft in the 1st round.  He probably would thrive elsewhere, doesn't look like he got many touches in Oakland.  I hope the Raiders trade for Roethlisberger, it would serve him right to end up in that system. 
    Posted by BrooklineRob

Rob, we don't want Toothlessburger in Oakland. As much a scum as he is, he still would give Oakland a few more wins and that hurts our positioning for the 2011 draft.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Adalius Thomas and a 7th rounder for McFadden? No brainer.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from clarkeyj1. Show clarkeyj1's posts

In Response to McFadden on the move?:
    maybe for on of our 3 second round picks. The McFadden talk is surprising. He was the No. 4 overall pick in 2008. McFadden hasn’t made much of an impact and has often been injured. Still, as of now, McFadden and Michael Bush are expected to carry the load at running back for Oakland. Justin Fargas was released earlier this offseason. http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/22032/mcfadden-merriman-on-the-move
    Posted by patsoxfan74

What are you on Crack? a second rounder? The patriots wouldnt do that! I mean they could of had so many recievers for that price why get a RB!?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from clarkeyj1. Show clarkeyj1's posts

In Response to McFadden on the move? : What are you on Crack? a second rounder? The patriots wouldnt do that! I mean they could of had so many recievers for that price why get a RB!?
    Posted by clarkeyj1

I would rather patriots trade up for 6th overall pick trade maroney and 22nd overall pick to seahawks and draft cj spiller since they want to move back...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

Spiller is not a 3 down back so BB would never trade up into the top 10 to get him.  CJ maybe had in the 11th to 20th slot and he would be the perfect replacement for Falk in the future.  I'd trade Maroney, a 6th and 7th this year for McFadden in a heart beat . . . I'd also package their own first round pick next year (they'd still have Oakland's) with some of those 6 and 7 round picks to move up in the draft or to get an early 2nd rounder this year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Trade Maroney to the Raiders for McFadden.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: McFadden on the move? : I would rather patriots trade up for 6th overall pick trade maroney and 22nd overall pick to seahawks and draft cj spiller since they want to move back...
    Posted by clarkeyj1

Clarkey you honestly can't be serious. First that would be the worst trade in Seahawks history. Why on gods green earth would they do that? Second you want to draft a RB who woudn't be a 3 down franchise back with a #6 pick when you have players like Berry, Williams (both Dan and Trent), Bulaga available? Heck I'd even rather reach high for McClain before going after Spiller at #6.