So does Ninkovich    

"Defense Wins Championships"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Mcfly

McCourty too!!!    

"Defense Wins Championships"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

I think you can throw a Ridley in there too.  Tcals good people, just gets emtional at times.  Nothing wrong with that.  He admitted his wrongs, which is much more than other posters can say.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

I think you can throw a Ridley in there too.  Tcals good people, just gets emtional at times.  Nothing wrong with that.  He admitted his wrongs, which is much more than other posters can say.  

He's better than Babe, that's for sure.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

In response to Getzo's comment:

[QUOTE]

He's better than Babe, that's for sure.

[/QUOTE]

Again, admits his wrongs, lol...  Tcal just wants perfection from the players he antagonizes.  babe just hates IMO.  I mean if Ridley was ever to be cut, he'd be picked up that same day.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Sorry guys i am with Rusty on this one. Tcal has brought nothing to this board for a long time other than trollish derogatory comments.

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Look I don't always agree with him, but he is a Pats fan at heart.  He said he'd stop calling Mayo overrated, and Nink  - dink, I believe which is a good start.  I know you two pretty much never see eye to eye, but it's not like he's Bustchise or something.  I know you don't get a long with TFB either, which is too bad.  Wish you guys could let bygons be bygons to be honest, as I feel all you guys bring a lot to this board.  

Will there ever be peace on these boards?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I think T-Cal has a strong opinion about certain players, and I'd say he sticks to his guns sometimes even when the results on the field suggest otherwise.  I take it for what it is and state in my responses why I don't agree.  But to say he or anybody can't have an opinion around this place is ridiculous.  I may not agree with him and other posters re: Mayo, Nink and McCourty, etc., but I don't question their fandom because their opinion is different than mine.  

There are certainly trolls who come here to spread hate and discontent, but the term troll is definitely bandied about way too often.  There are a lot of regular posters around here that can be more annoying than the trolls.  I don't exclude myself from that assessment at times.  Pick your battles gents, it's not real life.        

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:

Pick your battles gents, it's not real life.        

Who you kidding?...This place is Rusty's ENTIRE life!! LOL

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Marty

I think that George McFly would have made a great coach...if he was a wee bit better at handling confrontations.

LOL!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Lol, tough crowd.  I said after preseason game 3, I would not say any player sucks (game threads don't count) and refrain from directing any disparaging commits towards any player (the Arrington not playing well thread was a cut a paste of a Mike Reiss blog).  Well I pretty much have have kept to it.

Only comments on Mayo and Dink is they have played well, in fact the whole Defense has been outstanding so far.  Offense has been winning games while our WR’s are going through a steep learning curve.  Brady's been great.  Ridley had some early troubles but he's working through it.  O-line seems to start games slowly but they mesh soon enough.

Other than a few injuries, everything is beautiful.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

[QUOTE]

Pick your battles gents, it's not real life.        

Who you kidding?...This place is Rusty's ENTIRE life!! LOL

[/QUOTE]

To each his own, eh Tan?  What passes for entertainment for others may not be the same for me.  I personally would rather a root canal than to see threads with putdowns, inserted images of trolls of one type or another and clever (and not-so-clever) attempts at keyboard one-upsmanship. But if doing such gets some of our fellow boardies through the day, have at it I say.  Rather they get their agression out here than when interacting in real life.       

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

I don't get the original post.  Someone help me.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

I think T-Cal has a strong opinion about certain players, and I'd say he sticks to his guns sometimes even when the results on the field suggest otherwise.  I take it for what it is and state in my responses why I don't agree.  But to say he or anybody can't have an opinion around this place is ridiculous.  I may not agree with him and other posters re: Mayo, Nink and McCourty, etc., but I don't question their fandom because their opinion is different than mine.  

There are certainly trolls who come here to spread hate and discontent, but the term troll is definitely bandied about way too often.  There are a lot of regular posters around here that can be more annoying than the trolls.  I don't exclude myself from that assessment at times.  Pick your battles gents, it's not real life.        

A strong opinion isn't so strong when it's unsubstantiated to the point he and little club here has been proven wrong time and again.

But, yet, he and his ilk keep on with the agenda/trolling activity.

I cannot imagine being as immature and irrational as he and his ilk are at their respective older ages. The immaturity is stunning.

Do you really think the weasel would call NInkovich "Dink" to his face? Answer? No.

The lack of respect for the hardworking, good players on this team is an outright disgrace and it's an embarrassment he has kids. Horrendous example being set.

Oh you mean like you do here daily for the last 6 years?  You just called T-cal a weasel. Would YOU call him that to his face? Respect is Respect Buddy! You dont give it, Thats why YOU dont Get it!

Would you call Welker, Welkie to his face? Would you call Terrel Suggs a Turd to his Face? You wouldnt SAY ANYTHING you say on the board to ANYONES face! SO STOP IT!

Your Delusions are down right puzzing, borderline dangerous. If you really are that clueless about yourself, you have issues. Take some time off and "find" yourself. You obviously need to look in the mirror, but you've only heard that a million times here so I doubt you will ....Spare us

Whats the Difference between T-cal saying Mayo s*cks and YOU saying Brady S*ck?

I know....One has NO rings and the other has 3. Now what were trying to say again?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

[QUOTE]

A strong opinion isn't so strong when it's unsubstantiated to the point he and little club here has been proven wrong time and again.

But, yet, he and his ilk keep on with the agenda/trolling activity.

I cannot imagine being as immature and irrational as he and his ilk are at their respective older ages. The immaturity is stunning.

Do you really think the weasel would call NInkovich "Dink" to his face? Answer? No.

The lack of respect for the hardworking, good players on this team is an outright disgrace and it's an embarrassment he has kids. Horrendous example being set.

[/QUOTE]

Here mate, it's a posting board.  We can't control everything everyone says.  And there is a lot of grey area in the term "trolling".  I'm sure Nink isn't losing any sleep over what's being said here.  If you feel that going after posters for their unsubstantiated opinions is the way to self-police these boards -- Godspeed.  I take some posts for what they are - a quick, frustrated reaction to teams not performing.  It took me nigh onto a decade of living in Boston to realise that the average fan reaction to things going sour in the Boston sports scene is to dramatically, badly overreact.  This board is just another extension of that mentality.  It's endemic, it's ingrained in the people who live here and it's not going to change any time soon.  I fear you have your work cut out for you...     

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

Sorry guys i am with Rusty on this one. Tcal has brought nothing to this board for a long time other than trollish derogatory comments.

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

Have you ever not attacked another poster?  Seems rather Rusty to me.  Take a deep breath and enjoy life.  Being mean and nasty is childish. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:

Just seem to be a lot of one name threads out there so I started my own.  It was late, I was making little Rusty's while reading the board and decided to start my own.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]

Just seem to be a lot of one name threads out there so I started my own.  It was late, I was making little Rusty's while reading the board and decided to start my own.  

[/QUOTE]

Do you mean you were taking a Modell?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Do you mean you were taking a Modell?

[/QUOTE]

Lol

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Look at these games so far this year!  All close games, where the D has been the one to lead the pack. Why? A run game. A committed run game!  Brady under Center!  Wow!"

It helps if you have running backs that are any good, glad Belichick finally did something about that. 

If indeed the running game is the reason the d is playing better, which is a bit simplistic if you ask me, then Belichick is to blame for allowing the shotgun to be the offensive staple. That's on the coach, not the QB. You seem to conveniently forget who is in charge of the team. 

I prefer a run-heavy game plan myself, though the only reason for is the lack of offensive receiving weapons. It's a game plan borne out of desperation but maybe it will stick as it's by far the better game plan for the winter and it's the one that can beat the Broncos. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

I would call TCal a weasel to his face likely before I knock his tooth loose and I've never been in a fight in my life, probably because I am not an attractive person to pick a fight with.

I hate liars, phonies, hypocrites and disingenuous people like that.  They're a disgrace.  I'd rather hang with a crackhead who is a genuine person than a disingenous non-crack head. 

Ok, let me try and understand. You are an ex hockey player who has never been in a fight because you arent attractive BUT you think you can beat up people that you have never met? You also like hanging with Crackheads?  Ok, Duly noted. All makes sense now. You should have made the crackhead statement first.

Keep selling those wolf tickets Mr. Tough Guy!

You Threatening to beat up guys online when you have never had a fight before...is that like when you tell women what you are gonna do to turn them on  even though you have never been with one??  LMAO!

Game Over!

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

I would call TCal a weasel to his face likely before I knock his tooth loose and I've never been in a fight in my life, probably because I am not an attractive person to pick a fight with.

I hate liars, phonies, hypocrites and disingenuous people like that.  They're a disgrace.  I'd rather hang with a crackhead who is a genuine person than a disingenous non-crack head. 

Ok, let me try and understand. You are an ex hockey player who has never been in a fight because you arent attractive BUT you think you can beat up people that you have never met? You also like hanging with Crackheads?  Ok, Duly noted. All makes sense now. You should have made the crackhead statement first.

You Threatening to beat up guys online when you have never had a fight before...is that like when you tell women what you are gonna do to turn them on  even though you have never been with one??  LMAO!

Game Over!

Lmao

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Game Over!

Let’s see, mentally disturbed, chronic liar now Internet tough Guy….LMFAO.  I would love to give him the opportunity to kick my a**